Swimsuit in gym's showers?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not sure about this one, what right did this guy have to police you there and I thought that children were not allowed / advised in saunas / steam rooms under 12 years old . I think that I might have told him to stop disturbing you and to call management to clarify the situation. Oh, sorry, just realized you were in the US and not Europe. OK, I guess that you must adhere to any sign posted there by management, however, you are quite right about hygiene and your right to be naked in a male locker-room, sauna and steam. Would this guy also expect you to towel-dance as you came to and from the showers and change? Can he officially demand that you leave? Did you ask your niece's husband about it? What did he have to say?

No, I didn't mention it to him. Just thanked him for the day pass. I won't go there again. That was just too crooked for color TV. I was completely alone in the wet area. I was only one of maybe 4 guys in the locker room when I went back to change and those guys were all over 40 it seemed (except for one younger 20 something guy far away wrapped in a huge towel). So this guy asking me to put on a swim suit was just strange.

Missee75

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Speaking as a Czech girl living in the Czech Rep...yes Czech people can be backward and tactless and abrupt at times BUT in general they are very open to nudity.

Do other people shower naked? R u from a big town? Small town?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Speaking as a Czech girl living in the Czech Rep...yes Czech people can be backward and tactless and abrupt at times BUT in general they are very open to nudity.

Do other people shower naked? R u from a big town? Small town?

What she said! :tongue: It's one of the things I love about living here. Open minded to so many things. You see guys working on the streets in their underwear and flip flops or grannies in their bra and panties working in their gardens. No one ever says anything. So what the OP wrote, IF he's in the Czech Republic is really weird.

Missee75

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What she said! :tongue: It's one of the things I love about living here. Open minded to so many things. You see guys working on the streets in their underwear and flip flops or grannies in their bra and panties working in their gardens. No one ever says anything. So what the OP wrote, IF he's in the Czech Republic is really weird.

haha...u paint quite the picture:))) But you are right...lots of nudist places, topless places, saunas, steam rooms, people half naked everywhere during warm months (well, the summer is kinda shocking this year but in general)...BUT it only takes one moron to impose a rule of no nudity in a locker room so maybe Amateur will come back to elaborate more details..

fandato66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Clearly if the gym asked you to shower with clothes on, you were doing something obscene. I can guarantee no gym would ever ask a member to shower with trunks on; that's ridiculous. They probably just didn't want to lose your business, but they most likely should've just called the police on you. That, or your post is fakie fake. Pretty lame, dude.

C'mon guys.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Clearly if the gym asked you to shower with clothes on, you were doing something obscene. I can guarantee no gym would ever ask a member to shower with trunks on; that's ridiculous. They probably just didn't want to lose your business, but they most likely should've just called the police on you. That, or your post is fakie fake. Pretty lame, dude.

C'mon guys.

If it's not fake then change gym.

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

C'mon guys.

I agree. We did not receive enough information in the OP. No gym would ever require swim suits in a shower unless he was inappropriate in some way.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If his dick is tattooed or pierced, they might have asked him to wear a suit.

I might be in trouble then... I have a PA. Oddly I've gotten more comments about my tattoo. No one has ever said anything about my PA and I know several have seen it -- I ain't shy.

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you been sporting wood in the showers or squeezing one off after a workout?

Is this a universal rule?

The fuck?

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
guessing the OP is in USA?
i been to bout 3 gyms in where i live andnone of them has open showers , they have cubicals which suck a bit secondly the only guys who walk round naked are the older guys like 50+ and people probably wouldnt complain against an old guy.