Swimsuit Season

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by CUBE, May 30, 2005.

1. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Love the Revolver bikini brief by California Muscle, it is not for the shy. It has a full lycra coverage with an inner fabric ring. Man, it makes me look huge. Shows every curve...if your into it, check the company out. Some sexy, yet masculine designs. I even have my best straight friend strutting in one now because he can't get enough of the beach attention it grabs.

2. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    OK, so let's see it big boy!!

3. bigbraddc

bigbraddc New Member

OK, so let's see it big boy!!
    [post=316381]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I second that !! I checked out the web site and I say that wearing the Revolver is a privilege, not a right - - - you have the to have the stuff to pull that one off!

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I second that !! I checked out the web site and I say that wearing the Revolver is a privilege, not a right - - - you have to have the stuff to pull that one off!
    [post=316390]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]
    So did I, bigbraddc and I fully agree with your post. Every detail of its models's package is apparent and he's no slouch in that department. In other words he's hung adequately to wear the Revolver. Show us, CUBE :wow:

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Pictures of me in my red sqaure cut can be found in my BigMuscle profile (and maybe here in my gallery as well). I also have an aqua speedo that I'll be wearing at Rehoboth Beach (going there in 2 weeks!!).

I also have board shorts and traditional swin trunks that I wear at the neighborhood pool when I take the kids swimming.

6. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Me, flash myself in front of you huge guys? Hey, I just found the site, I may have to warm up to that level yet. Just go with the model on the web site for now for the basic look of the suit. Some of you guys...ok most of you guys...pretty much all you guys would look wicked in these styles. Ha...oh man..I'm blushing now

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Cube--lemme tell you something--I'm no size queen. I'd much rather have a good man with a small cock than a big cock on a horrible man. Besides--who the fuck can take/suck/sit on a huge one anyway? *I* certainly can't.

I'm sure you'll look sexy as hell in some swin trunks.

I do marvel at some of my closest friends...

8. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

We're liking you more all the time, CUBE. Maybe blushing is a sign of your warming up. Ah, one of these days :evilgrin:

9. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    so long as my buddies here are going to show off too. just checked the picture section out for a bit. Oh my god, those are some serious works off art. Pushing through a lycra swimsuit would be about I'll I could take from you guys. :9

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Spending just a little time checking out the "serious works of art" in LPSG gallery could possibly have an effect on one's position in several ways, CUBE. Thanks for giving me the idea of visualizing some of them 'pushing through a lycra swimsuit', also, maybe you could begin a new section for swimsuit models. :think:

11. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

The swimsuit of my choice is the standard Speedo Squarecut one, pretty simple. enough room for a big soft dick, not too showy and not too hiding. And in my fav color (white) the perfect showcase.

Bruce

12. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    Sounds good to me Bruce!!

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Spoken like a wise fellow, ebviking, who knows of what he speaks :excl: Bruce comes up with some tasty ideas, along with his choice of styles. :thumbsup:

14. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah, I can visualize that too on you, although ol Bruce could pull of any suit with his looks...niiiice

15. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    And Bry. I know your lurking ya big sexy straight man (This would be my best friend that can fill one out to perfection) This guy hangs at the pool with me and says "watch this" then slowly takes a stroll around the area to see how many people catch a glance. I got to tell you this guy has sex appeal and is pretty butch. Now he needs to take the plunge and join this org.

16. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think I'd ever wear a banana hammock.

17. autumnbreeze4321

autumnbreeze4321 New Member

Albums:
    I know that I'm in the vast majority of women, but really enjoy seeing a fit guy in a small speedo. I grew up as a diver and gymnast, and have always been a fan of guys in tite lycra

Autumn

18. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You're got a very good reason, breezey. Ummm, I have no underlying reason for my attachment to the above mentioned, but that doesn't lessen the pleasure the swimsuit season provides me. :evilgrin:

19. Imported

Gold Member

Dan:
    I've got a Revolver swimsuit myself, great style and fit, makes me look enormous but I've not had the courage to wear it to the beach yet - it's just too extreme!

20. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    [/quote]

I've got a Revolver swimsuit myself, great style and fit, makes me look enormous but I've not had the courage to wear it to the beach yet - it's just too extreme!
    [post=317420]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Dan, on you, your going to show in overalls at the beach. With your physique...go for it. }(

Draft saved Draft deleted