Swimsuit Season

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Dan+Jun 3 2005, 03:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dan &#064; Jun 3 2005, 03:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CUBE@May 30 2005, 09:54 PM
Love the Revolver bikini brief by California Muscle,  it is not for the shy.  It has a full lycra coverage with an inner fabric ring.  Man, it makes me look huge.  Shows every curve...if your into it, check the company out.  Some sexy, yet masculine designs.  I even have my best straight friend strutting in one now because he can&#39;t get enough of the beach attention it grabs.
[post=316327]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ve got a Revolver swimsuit myself, great style and fit, makes me look enormous but I&#39;ve not had the courage to wear it to the beach yet - it&#39;s just too extreme&#33;
[post=317420]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Oh, yeah, Dan, style and fit are everything. I&#39;m with CUBE on this and encourage you to be considerate of others and strut your enormity for their pleasure.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by BruceSter@Jun 1 2005, 08:20 AM
The swimsuit of my choice is the standard Speedo Squarecut one, pretty simple. enough room for a big soft dick, not too showy and not too hiding. And in my fav color (white) the perfect showcase.

Bruce
[post=316818]Quoted post[/post]​

White? Square-cut? Not TOO showy?

Dude, you&#39;ve got balls to wear that. Square-cuts are FAR more showy than even a standard Speedo racing suit. With a racing suit, a bulge is obvious but not defined. In a square-cut, you can see all the works - Cut vs. uncut. Definition of cock and balls. Even individual balls. Sometimes you can even tell if a guys trims his pubes.

But, Bruce, I guess you do have balls. Have fun.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by eastbaydude+Jun 3 2005, 09:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eastbaydude &#064; Jun 3 2005, 09:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BruceSter@Jun 1 2005, 08:20 AM
The swimsuit of my choice is the standard Speedo Squarecut one, pretty simple. enough room for a big soft dick, not too showy and not too hiding. And in my fav color (white) the perfect showcase.

Bruce
[post=316818]Quoted post[/post]​

White? Square-cut? Not TOO showy?

Dude, you&#39;ve got balls to wear that. Square-cuts are FAR more showy than even a standard Speedo racing suit. With a racing suit, a bulge is obvious but not defined. In a square-cut, you can see all the works - Cut vs. uncut. Definition of cock and balls. Even individual balls. Sometimes you can even tell if a guys trims his pubes.

But, Bruce, I guess you do have balls. Have fun.
[post=317559]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

They aren&#39;t as showy as a g-string, a thong, or any of those other micro-swimsuits - which would be far to tight for me to feel comfortable. But then again, I don&#39;t want to hide my endowment completely, for example by wearing standard trunks - which are too baggy to show it, as long as they&#39;re not wet. And racing suits... well, I just wanna go for a swim, and not for a race.

Squarecuts show the bulge to perfection, without making it too obvious (as these micro garments) or hiding it too much (like trunk shorts) - that was the point I was trying to make.

Bruce

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
It&#39;s counterintuitive, but I&#39;ve definitely noticed that my bulge is WAAAY more obvious and "better defined" in a square-cut Speedo than in something skimpier. Sure, a square-cut shows less skin, but because of the way the suit is structured the front panel is fairly loose and does little to "restrain" or hide the shape of what&#39;s underneath. Everything is free to flop around (and it usually does). I generally end up with my softie pointing very obviously to one side, kind of resting horizontally just above the elastic at the leg hole -- my wife has seen me in a square-cut and said, "You look sideways." :)

Since I started lifting and my thighs have grown in circumference, I can&#39;t really wear a square-cut anymore (has anyone else noticed that the leg holes in those things are minuscule??) so for me it&#39;s all kinda moot anyway ...

Steve :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Steve26@Jun 3 2005, 06:07 PM
It&#39;s counterintuitive, but I&#39;ve definitely noticed that my bulge is WAAAY more obvious and "better defined" in a square-cut Speedo than in something skimpier. Sure, a square-cut shows less skin, but because of the way the suit is structured the front panel is fairly loose and does little to "restrain" or hide the shape of what&#39;s underneath. Everything is free to flop around (and it usually does). I generally end up with my softie pointing very obviously to one side, kind of resting horizontally just above the elastic at the leg hole -- my wife has seen me in a square-cut and said, "You look sideways." :)

Since I started lifting and my thighs have grown in circumference, I can&#39;t really wear a square-cut anymore (has anyone else noticed that the leg holes in those things are minuscule??) so for me it&#39;s all kinda moot anyway ...

[post=317584]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks to your command of the English language, your description of the effects of the square-cut&#39;s front panel on what&#39;s underneath is illuminating as well as exciting, Steve. It&#39;s fun reading you. :wow:

Luke

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
Hm...that&#39;s the opposite of what my experience has been. In skimpier speedos, you can definitely see the separation between all my "lumps," and unless I tuck a bit, the ridge of the head and the foreskin are quite clearly defined up front. The fabric kind of "shrinkwraps" around my bulge a bit, instead of lying flat against the skin. It&#39;s a pretty obscene effect and only used for certain situations. The squarecuts tend to be just a bit more compressive, my legs take up any slack in the fabric, and the front gets flattened down a bit. I think I&#39;m going to have problems as my legs keep growing though; I guess speedo doesn&#39;t think swimmers should have quads. My thighs definitely bulge out around the elastic and end up with deep red marks, and while my legs are big for my size, it&#39;s not like I&#39;ve grown to massive proportions.
I&#39;m not sure why my experience would be so different from other hung guys on here; maybe Bruce will come over and show me what I&#39;m doing wrong. He&#39;s just big -all over- isn&#39;t he?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm...I&#39;ve got (1) red and (1) black/white square cuts and an aqua speedo. I prefer the square cuts because I feel that they give a guy that "SuperHero" look versus the speedo which gives the "Pro Wrestler" look (both of which are very hot, btw).

MY BF tends to prefer the aqua speedo (go figure) and I like the sqaure cuts the most. *I* feel like my bulge shows more in speedos, but that is just a relative comparison to the square cuts--I tend to show in any swin trunk that doesn&#39;t have a mesh lining.

I&#39;m most concerned that being next to my BF tends to make me hard, so this weekend on the beach is going to be VERY Interesting.

I DO think we all need to take pics of our favorit summer skivvies and post them, however. Oh yes, yes I do...

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Originally posted by Lex@Jun 8 2005, 05:20 AM
I tend to show in any swin trunk that doesn&#39;t have a mesh lining.
[post=318781]Quoted post[/post]​
On second thought, I think this mesh lining issue is the key for me in terms of how obviously I show in square-cut versus smaller Speedos. Every smaller-cut Speedo-brand suit that I have ever owned has had a mesh lining. I know that some guys will cut these out, and other brands do not have this lining; it definitely appears from sflatintop&#39;s avatar that he is wearing a suit without a lining, so his "shrink wrap" effect is understandable. I personally leave this lining intact, since I do agree that a lining-less suit is on the "obscene" side, and I am certainly not trying to bait anyone with my Speedo-clad equipment. ;)

The Speedo-brand square cut suit that I currently own does not have a lining, and unlike a smaller-cut suit is actually roomy up front, so it does not restrain everything in quite the same way. I&#39;m sure there are other brands of square-cuts that do have this lining. So maybe I misspoke earlier and the differentiating factor here is more the presence or absence of a lining than the cut of the suit.

P.S. to sflatintop: So long as you stick to suits that are high-cut in the leg, your thighs should fit reasonably well. I have 27" thighs and as mentioned in my previous post, the square cuts are murder on them&#33;

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by sflatintop@Jun 8 2005, 05:56 AM
Hm...that&#39;s the opposite of what my experience has been. In skimpier speedos, you can definitely see the separation between all my "lumps," and unless I tuck a bit, the ridge of the head and the foreskin are quite clearly defined up front. The fabric kind of "shrinkwraps" around my bulge a bit, instead of lying flat against the skin. It&#39;s a pretty obscene effect and only used for certain situations. The squarecuts tend to be just a bit more compressive, my legs take up any slack in the fabric, and the front gets flattened down a bit. I think I&#39;m going to have problems as my legs keep growing though; I guess speedo doesn&#39;t think swimmers should have quads. My thighs definitely bulge out around the elastic and end up with deep red marks, and while my legs are big for my size, it&#39;s not like I&#39;ve grown to massive proportions.
I&#39;m not sure why my experience would be so different from other hung guys on here; maybe Bruce will come over and show me what I&#39;m doing wrong. He&#39;s just big -all over- isn&#39;t he?
[post=318754]Quoted post[/post]​
I wanted to give you an affirmative answer to your question, sflatintop, but I&#39;ll wait for Bruce to give a more thorough answer than I&#39;m qualified to do.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Yes - those marks from the tightness of the squarecuts on your thighs can be a bit annoying, and I admit they don&#39;t look too good. But my personal taste goes to a more tight-fitting set of swimming trunks than to the more loose ones. And then, physically, pressure equals Force divided by effected area - so, a tight squarecut won&#39;t grab you as hard as a tight micro-thong. In those other skimpier swimsuits, I always had the problem how to stow away my equipment, my balls were pretty comPRESSED by those, and 6" soft aren&#39;t easy to put away in them too. With squarecuts, the balls are conFINED, and I can still drape my dick sideways to tuck it away, or down one leg.

Then it&#39;s also a matter of looks - I just prefer the way they&#39;re shaped over the skimpier cut ones. I also prefer this style with my underwear, mostly I wear boxer briefs.

I guess it&#39;s the same as with the Ladies - they wear 3 and 4 inch heels because they look better in them, even if their feet will hurt from it.

Bruce

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I&#39;m not sure who made the ones I got (I cut the tags off) but they have that "shrink wrap" effect like was mentioned. Since it&#39;s gotten hot enough to swim here I first hit the hot spa then the pool. Since I manage this property it&#39;s difficult not being noticed. Most residents are in the 20-40&#39;s range so there&#39;s alot of swimming going on. I notice that most people try not to stare and some just can&#39;t help but to look. Other than going nude I&#39;m not comfortable in any other swim wear.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by FieldRatt9@Jun 8 2005, 11:57 AM
I&#39;m not sure who made the ones I got (I cut the tags off) but they have that "shrink wrap" effect like was mentioned. Since it&#39;s gotten hot enough to swim here I first hit the hot spa then the pool. Since I manage this property it&#39;s difficult not being noticed. Most residents are in the 20-40&#39;s range so there&#39;s alot of swimming going on. I notice that most people try not to stare and some just can&#39;t help but to look. Other than going nude I&#39;m not comfortable in any other swim wear.
[post=318905]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, so a ...check that label for us big guy

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My suit of choice is the Sauvage lace up square cut.
I think they call them football shorts or something.

Nice soft fabric that&#39;s not too tight but holds it&#39;s shape.
Shows a good buldge but hides the lines of your cock.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BruceSter@Jun 8 2005, 04:31 PM

I guess it&#39;s the same as with the Ladies - they wear 3 and 4 inch heels because they look better in them, even if their feet will hurt from it.

Bruce
[post=318838]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, Bruce, tough guys of both sexes have to sacrifice a little physical comfort in order to make their best appearance. High hills on the ladies might be compared with your having to drape your six inch flaccid across your thigh or down your leg.
As sflatintop surmises you&#39;re just big -- all over :grr:

Luke

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ebviking@Jun 8 2005, 02:09 PM

[post=318927]Quoted post[/post]​

hmmmm, nice choice. Dam, your big ol powerful physique in that would be really hot.

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
On second thought, I think this mesh lining issue is the key for me in terms of how obviously I show in square-cut versus smaller Speedos. Every smaller-cut Speedo-brand suit that I have ever owned has had a mesh lining. I know that some guys will cut these out, and other brands do not have this lining; it definitely appears from sflatintop&#39;s avatar that he is wearing a suit without a lining, so his "shrink wrap" effect is understandable. I personally leave this lining intact, since I do agree that a lining-less suit is on the "obscene" side, and I am certainly not trying to bait anyone with my Speedo-clad equipment. ;)
[/quote]

Heh...yes, the speedos in my avatar have been altered. I would -never- wear them to swim class, as I also am not trying to "bait" anyone when I work out at school or the gym. I would never get them wet anymore, actually, they&#39;re pretty old and worn only to the nude beach. I don&#39;t get nude at the nude beach, I just like being able to wear my altered speedos or posing suits there to work on my tan lines without undue attention. My "lumps", foreskin, and corona show right through any racing speedo, with or without a lining(the lining can actually bunch up and push it out or define it more). The shrinkwrap effect I mentioned is from the leg elastic getting pulled forward and wrapping around my balls, instead of flat along the leg. It seems also that the fabric used in squarecut suits or jammers may be a bit sturdier than what is used in racing suits; or that may just be the particular ones that I have. I was actually quite happy with my squarecuts and jammers, until I started growing my legs. Now I&#39;m considering just saying to hell with it and going back to racing suits; as long as I&#39;m careful about the fit, they at least keep me covered.
My concern is the children at the pool I go to, who come with -parents- who may have issues. I&#39;ve shared with some people my story of being chased down the beach by an angry mom for having the BALLS to wear a -wetsuit- in front of her children; she thought I had a hard-on(yes, I actually had been surfing&#33; quit being cynical). It&#39;s funny now, but at the time I was 16 or 17, and under the care of fundamentalists with serious issues about covering up, so it was pretty terrifying. Actually, I wouldn&#39;t have been allowed to wear a wetsuit; a sympathetic neighbor stashed it for me and I would pick it up on my way to the beach. The mommy was threatening police involvement(and in conservative OC, might well have gotten it), and it confirmed for me that people were, indeed, staring at my big nasties that needed to be covered up. I&#39;m not nearly so repressed now, but I do try to dress appropriately for place/time.

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
btw, Steve26, I saw your stats on another post. Nice work&#33; I&#39;m not nearly that big, I&#39;m 5&#39;7 and 165(growing&#33; my speedo pic shows me at 140), but I still have dancer&#39;s proportions--I carry a lot of my weight in my thighs. My thighs are up to 25" now, under a 28" waist. I ended up cutting little slits in the elastic around the legs, just so I could pull my suits all the way up. This probably cut their lifespan in half, but I swim often enough that I can afford to have some replacement suits lying around anyways, and it&#39;s worth it for the comfort factor. Definitely though, the racing suits are a lot easier to get into.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ebviking@Jun 8 2005, 03:09 PM

[post=318927]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Eb,

those are exactly the ones I wear, mostly. Have them in black, navy and white, plus some speedo SQCTs.

This or this is what I prefer my underwear to be like.

This or the ones Eb showed is what I like to wear for a swim.

Bruce

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
Oh...I just may order me some of those Hunkwear swim thingies. They look very comfortably stretchy. I try to stay centered, though--that may not be a good thing in those, at least in public.