Swimsuits for growers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Barely Big, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Barely Big

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know I'm not huge like a lot of the guys here, but I would definitely say I fall into the "big" category. The thing is that I hang pretty small/low average, I think about 4.5" long.

I need to buy a new swim suit for the upcoming summer and I am unsure if I should try and hide a bulge all together, or attempt to show what little I have (soft). On the one hand I can recall an instance where I was going into the pool just after going to the bathroom (where I expanded a bit) and caught a girl doing a double take, and thought it was pretty hot. On the other, with the shrinkage of the water and already not being a shower I don't really like showing a rather small bulge.

I'm sure not all growers would like to show, but I'd bet that some around here have similar issues and I'd like to hear their take on the matter.

2. Barely Big

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hate to double post, but it just occurred to me now that the title should be "for growers". My browser and these forums don't get along so I had to try remaking it many it a few times over. I probably got confused/careless. For any more excuses...my dog ate my homework and my bear ate my dog.

3. Matthew

Gold Member

And now, like magic, it is!

4. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Swimsuits ....... I think there are many threads about this subject.

5. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pick a swimsuit that is stylish, comfortable, and flattering for your body type. If you aim for something that maximizes size you'll attract the attention of dirty old size queens, not hot girls.

Also -- I definitely don't think 4.5" soft makes you small or a "grower" ... the best studies on the matter have put the average ERECT size at an only-slightly-larger 5.1" ...

Steve

6. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

Find a nude beach near you & forget the shopping.

7. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

You'd be surprised by how much you'd bulge. Just remember, you can never see yourself like others do. My suggestion is go shopping with a friend that you can ask, "does this look good on me"?:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted