Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I'm not huge like a lot of the guys here, but I would definitely say I fall into the "big" category. The thing is that I hang pretty small/low average, I think about 4.5" long.

I need to buy a new swim suit for the upcoming summer and I am unsure if I should try and hide a bulge all together, or attempt to show what little I have (soft). On the one hand I can recall an instance where I was going into the pool just after going to the bathroom (where I expanded a bit) and caught a girl doing a double take, and thought it was pretty hot. On the other, with the shrinkage of the water and already not being a shower I don't really like showing a rather small bulge.

I'm sure not all growers would like to show, but I'd bet that some around here have similar issues and I'd like to hear their take on the matter.

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to double post, but it just occurred to me now that the title should be "for growers". My browser and these forums don't get along so I had to try remaking it many it a few times over. I probably got confused/careless. For any more excuses...my dog ate my homework and my bear ate my dog.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Barely Big said:
I hate to double post, but it just occurred to me now that the title should be "for growers".

And now, like magic, it is!

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Pick a swimsuit that is stylish, comfortable, and flattering for your body type. If you aim for something that maximizes size you'll attract the attention of dirty old size queens, not hot girls.

Also -- I definitely don't think 4.5" soft makes you small or a "grower" ... the best studies on the matter have put the average ERECT size at an only-slightly-larger 5.1" ...

Steve