SWIMSUITS

meathose10: What do you guys wear in public at the pool or beach? Are you modest ,or do you let the goods flop and show? I like stretchy trunks that outline my cock and balls , or I wear a Speedo with the inner lining cut out. It makes the pouch roomier and it feels great having just one thin layer of nylon draping my meat. Be careful of light colors though - you can see right through them when they get wet. I learned the hard way!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Being a show-er and having large, low hangers I have difficulty wearing a jock or tight shorts so I usually freeball in dark-colored board shorts - loose and long.

I know I 'show' - especially when emerging from the water and the shorts are clinging - but I've gotten used to the stares and hardly notice anymore.

Bumper sticker on my car:

I'D RATHER BE SKINNYDIPPING

Pecker

Max

Sexy Member
Media
The ideal for me would be baggy swim shorts with a swim jock underneath. But loose swim shorts aren't good for swimming, and I can't get swim (as opposed to standard) jocks made to accommodate me. Also, some European countries ban shorts - even swim shorts - as unhygenic.

So mostly I wear the fullest square cut trunks I can find, and wear myself diagonally across. It's OK, but always slightly risky.

felipe: Why don't you go to the nudist beaches? Also, many swimmng pools have nude hours where the swimwear is optional....This is true in London, Barcelona and Madrid.

Justin: Like Pecker I also wear board shorts and I free ball under them. I know I also show especially when emerging from the water and the shorts are clinging. There is really no way around that so I don't mind the looks anymore either.

Finedessert: Sooooooo! When are you Guys comming out of the water. :D

Grandpa

chipster: I originally posted the following under the "Spandex" thread, but it addresses the question posed here, so I've copied it.  

I just got a "jammer" swim suit.  It's a Lycra/spandex knee-length short like cycling shorts.  I had been wearing the only trunks I had, surfer boardshorts,  in the pool.  But they are loose fitting and get looser when wet.  Diving or swimming laps, I've nearly lost them on occassion.  Also, when I exit the pool they sag and cling, showing more than I'd like to.  So I got these jammers.  I was hesitant at first to wear them to the pool.  But  they actually support and conceal better than the standard trunks. They are, after all, designed to eliminate lumbs and bumps for faster swimming.   I haven't gotten any stares so I'm getting comfortable with them.  Generally I'm opposed to spandex in public, but maybe it has its place in specific functions.

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I always like to wear baggy shorts. I remember when I was younger (and just beginning to show my size) I asked my mum to pack me some shorts rather than trunks for swimming in PE. She had to go and pack me white football (oops, I mean soccer shorts) in my kit bag. A lot worse than those black trunks :p

fitdude: I like soccer (football) shorts and aussie bum cossies (like speedos but all nylon and cradle your kit). :p

FieldRatt9: I normally visit nude beaches. More natural and feels much better. At clothed beaches/pools I wear speedos with the liner cut out. After all these years I really don't care who looks. Dark colors are preferred but I have white and yellow ones too.

meathose10: Whoa! A white Speedo with the lining cut out ? When it's wet they must be able to count the hairs on your nuts , trace veins and examine the piss slit ! You're a braver man than I , Fieldrat. I'm sure it's an impressive sight , however.....

gwilson: Personally I'm into the whole baggy-swimshort thing, I never really wear any tight clothing (unless its a special occasion :D)

A few years ago on holiday though, there was this oldish guy - late 50's, early 60's - wearing these blue speedo-like breifs in an aquapark.. :eek: major over-cramming.. dunno what he was packing, but there was a lot.. lol.

Coco 8)

wanzgoodhead: I used to do a lot of swimming so I had lots of swim trunks. Of all the ones I've owned, I
liked my green box cut knitted ones best. I think they were some off brand nylon/polyester
cheap ones. I had them when I was about 14 or 15 years old. They felt great on and didn't
hide anything from the world. I liked the ‘new’attention I got when I wore them (even at
age 11, I saw that I was hung bigger than most of the older guys at the pools and I'd grow some in those preteen years since). Later, at about 18 it was my
yellow (Hey FieldRatt9)
Speedos, I liked the way they looked on me but they were tight on my balls. I cut the liner
out of them and tried them on in front of the mirror in my bedroom. They looked even
better! Needless to tell you, when I wore them to the pool they almost disappeared when
they got wet (I was so embarrassed and yet proud). I never wore them in public again. Now it's navy blue or black that I find
works best for the cut out liner. Box cut still looks good on me too.
Maybe I should take up swimming again!

black40: I fill everyone is different. I measure 15.5cm. soft and have very large nuts (slightly smaller than an orange each. I'm a free baller and a free hanger. It has taken me many years to realize, and with the help of a urologist. That wear what is ever COMFORTABLE. I also like speedos, but this world descriminate against larger men in the groin area. I have to cut the inner liner out and let things hang. Do I get looks sure, ,,,,, but who cares........I'M COVERED. The rule of thumb is BE YOURSELF AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE. Wear what you want to wear. who cares what its look like. as long as your comfortable and covered. I agree stay away form light fabric. I wish I could find smothing comfortable to wear in public period!!!!!!!! Anyone out there imput will be appriciated.

black 40

SpeedoGuy: Well I wear a black Speedo.

Im circumsized. 8 inches hard and 5 inches flaccid.

My balls are very round and sit up high without any sagging at all. They actually form the biggest bulk of my swimsuit bulge. My penis can tuck against my body on either side of the balls but that creates an obvious penis outline when the speedo is wet. On the other hand, if my penis simply sits directly atop the balls facing straight forward then it creates a very noticeable bulge when viewed in profile. Also, the anatomical details of the head become quite visible from the front.

Either way garners me some looks at swim practice or at the beach. The sideways folding is more streamlined but I guess I've come to accept the straight ahead position as the most appropriate for me.

I tried cutting out the liner once, but, as other readers have mentioned, the suit clung so closely to me that some women just started outwardly staring at me without even trying to be sly about it. It was just too forward for me and I never did it again.

giozam76: I used to have a pair of swim trunks that had one of those horrible liners in them that was just so damn tight I had to cut it out just for some breathing room.

BAD IDEA.

Not only was my package even more visible than normal, I actually could not sit comfortably for fear of exposing myself down my leg. Now I wear a jock underneath. Still uncomfortable, but at least I can sunbath and swim without being the complete center of attention. I still can't stand those damn liners. I still cut them out. I have also worn square-cut speedos, making sure to pull all of my equipment up so as not to lose it down my leg and out of the suit. Makes quite a large bulge, but when you're at the beach, who cares?

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like stretchy trunks made of a stretchy thin material like nylon. Stuffing my 7X6" soft cock and pool ball size nuts into a pair of those makes for a MONSTEROUS bulge which is fun and hot to show off. I agree about the lighter colors though Meathose: You can really see my cockhead and piss slit plainly if I wear white or tan or something like that. That can be a good or bad thing :eek: LOL.

Felipe, I have gone to a nude beach which is a different ball game altogether. Talk about a show! ;D

markw: I like to go for stretch materials like lycra/nylon mixes. The last few years I've got trunks from kiniki in the UK. They have some minimal coverage ones that cling & show off your meat really well. I tend to go for the big bulge effect with my cock on top of my balls. I wear yellow or lighter colours as it improves the definition...

I like the looks and comments I get from both men & women and wouldn't wear anything looser. I'ts been a long time since I've been to a nude beach as there aren't that many in Spain where I holiday - tho' liked it the last time I did it.