Swimsuits

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has anyone here ever had trouble finding a pair swim shorts where the inner liner wasn't uncomfortable? Lately it seems that most of the swimsuits I've tried on had liners that were WAY too small for me. That's what happened with the last pair of trunks I bought. I bought them because they had really awesome flame patterns on them, but the inner liner was so narrow and thin (couldn't have been more than 2in. wide) it provided almost no support for my junk. It was like wearing a thong. Not only that but this design also had an opening for the fly and my dick slips out through this hole most of the time. It drives me crazy!

Am I the only one or has anyone else had this problem?

Last edited:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've hated those funky liners since I've been a kid, and don't buy those kind of swimsuits. Mid thigh length gym shorts made from nylon or polyester work great for the beach. They dry quickly and don't fade. Cotton holds the water and takes forever to dry. I freeball in them so the sand won't get trapped in my crotch.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With what we are carrying - wearing anything but loose fitting stuff can be a problem.
I once had a square cut suit that was great - everything rested nicely together but they were stolen!!! Still looking for a replacement.

Keep searching - let us know if you find anything suitable! Thanks

MarquisMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whenever I buy swim trunks with liners (usually I just buy board shorts without them), I always just cut the liner out. I don't really understand why its there to begin with, lol.

D

deleted512095

guys I hate to disagree but I enjoy a lot the feeling of a tight liner against my cockhead when I let my foreskin pulled.

but of course I'm telling it because I wear at home not outdoors.

I also think is funny the 'dot-pattern' it prints on my cockhead after.
Actualy, im my avatar that was jus what I was enjoying, a semi inside a liner

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a speedo and a squarecut that I wear. The speedo has no liner. The square cut has one because it is white and, well, it would look even more obscene if there were no liner. Pics in gallery. I don't freeball in swimwear. I either wear a suit, or nothing at all (if I am at a nude beach).