Swimwear for well endowed to show bulge

Irishguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys
It has come time for me to invest in some new swimwear. It is always a hassle as usually the ones I have used (and stretched) so well end up wearing out and need to be replaced and then the brand or model is no longer available. I have used Trophyboy from Andrew Christian a lot in the past but they don't seem to do trophy boy swimwear anymore. I also see Wildman T - I have never used, but they look hot - but I am not sure if 1) I will fit, 2) I like their colours.

Just wondering have any of you guys come across any sexy brands that would do the trick and help me show off at the pool and the beach - need to show this bulge off you know!!

any help appreciated
Thanks

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys
It has come time for me to invest in some new swimwear. It is always a hassle as usually the ones I have used (and stretched) so well end up wearing out and need to be replaced and then the brand or model is no longer available. I have used Trophyboy from Andrew Christian a lot in the past but they don't seem to do trophy boy swimwear anymore. I also see Wildman T - I have never used, but they look hot - but I am not sure if 1) I will fit, 2) I like their colours.

Just wondering have any of you guys come across any sexy brands that would do the trick and help me show off at the pool and the beach - need to show this bulge off you know!!

any help appreciated
Thanks
Hung, Daddy, egowear, 2eros, modus vivendi nasty pig. all of those are design for well endowed man like you sexy ! it looks like you have a huge cock . very sexy indeed !

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You may want to try Skinz. That is what I have on in my profile and I wear it when vacationing in South America.

Skinz has a "pouch enhancement" version of certain swimwear.

Philhague25852

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Spanish brands ADDICTED and CODE 22 have swim thongs and very lorries speedos. Or you could use their ass free underwear in the pool or at the beach
Sorry: I mean 'Very low rise speedos'

N2N is another hot brand

Reactions: Strapguy