Swimwear - Owning The Fact You Have A Large Penis!

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well if a high school guy can say he is a girl one day and then show up to swim team in a girls swimsuit with a cock and ball bulge showing. And we all have to accept that it’s 100% normal. Then why can’t some boys have big cock and ball bulges in a boys swim suit on the boys team? I know I sound shitty when I say it but is the trans girl upset the boys have bigger dicks than she does? Because the parents of the girls on the girls team are pissed that this person shows up and is now fastest on the team, when at his last school the previous year on the boys team he wasn’t placing at all.
Wow...there's a whole lot of shit to unpack there! No idea that the issues went that deep. But, you make several points that someone, somewhere is going to have to adequately address. And, it does often seem now like it's the men who are just trying to get on with it who get left in the lurch. No argument there. I obviously am not having to deal with issues that go that deep...I'm just tired of having to accommodate people who seem to think that having what god gave you---for better or for worse---- is "nasty" in some way.

Reactions: deleted16577781

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow...there's a whole lot of shit to unpack there! No idea that the issues went that deep. But, you make several points that someone, somewhere is going to have to adequately address. And, it does often seem now like it's the men who are just trying to get on with it who get left in the lurch. No argument there. I obviously am not having to deal with issues that go that deep...I'm just tired of having to accommodate people who seem to think that having what god gave you---for better or for worse---- is "nasty" in some way.
Yeah I didn’t mean to go off like that, but it’s an issue that keeps showing up. Yet that specific issues that hung guys face are getting to be worse and worse every day

Marco86

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah I didn’t mean to go off like that, but it’s an issue that keeps showing up. Yet that specific issues that hung guys face are getting to be worse and worse every day
Oh my heart breaks for you hung guys and your “problems”

BoyBrazil92

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I think your stance towards this issue is the rightest. If it happens to a son of mine (if I ever have one, if course), I'd go to extremes to fight that senseless body shaming. Want to see how it ends up, too.

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The bigger issue going on here is, I think, what is really driving this whole discussion in the first place---no matter how "blessed" each of us are...and that is why we have to go to such great lengths to hide it in the first place. It seems to have gotten to the point---at least in the US---where, to be "decent", men have to pretend that they don't have a cock at all.

Last edited:

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The bigger issue going on here is, I think, what is really driving this whole discussion in the first place---no matter how "blessed" each of us are...and that is why we have to go to such great lengths to hide it in the first place. It seems to have gotten to the point---at least in the US---where, to be "decent", men have to pretend that they don't have a cock at all.
Exactly yet women and transgender women spend thousand upon thousands to have large breasts knowing that they will be on display, streching out every shirt blouse and swimsuit, showing lots of cleavage in everything they wear. When asked they say they did it to feel more confident or to be more proportioned or just to be bigger. And they get complimented on making a change to better their confidence and mental state. Fine. Then they are the first ones to get mad and rant and rave when guys stare at their new big tits and or make comments. Guys don’t have that easy option for more size, and the ones that have the size and show it women get pissed because they are cubbed up looking at them. And if you say “woman get over yourself it’s like that all the time.” You’re demonized all over. It’s a drastic double standard.