Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting a new pair of swimwear for my honeymoon...that will probably be in the Caribbeans.

Never had a speedo kind of underwear. I know they also do boxer type swimwear instead of brief type.

What do you suggest. Speedo or should I stick with board shorts?

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the Caribbean, you'll encounter a pretty international crowd so anything will go . . . or seek out a nude beach and the swim wear question will be moot.

Last edited:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get a standard brief cut Speedo and have some fun with it. They feel sexy as hell, and are easy to wear in the ocean without all the excessive fabric of boardshorts. I think that your new wife will enjoy seeing you wear it. Congratulations on your marriage!

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only wear bikini style tanthru suits just big enough to keep things in. I love to watch women checking out my package out of the corner of their eye trying not to be noticed. Their smile gives it away though. I'm usually the only guy on the beach that has enough balls to wear a speedo style suit.
My wife likes it too. She says she often thinks "yes girls, he's mine"!

D_Peanu Reeves

Just Browsing
Media
I only wear bikini style tanthru suits just big enough to keep things in. I love to watch women checking out my package out of the corner of their eye trying not to be noticed. Their smile gives it away though. I'm usually the only guy on the beach that has enough balls to wear a speedo style suit.
My wife likes it too. She says she often thinks "yes girls, he's mine"!

Yeah, my wife is the exact opposite. She likes me to hide it cause she likes to be sure she is the only one privilaged to see it. So, if I wear anything tight or snug, she likes to untuck my shirt to cover it. I would love it if she encouraged me to wear square cuts. Otherwise, I just wear my boardies.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting a new pair of swimwear for my honeymoon...that will probably be in the Caribbeans.

Never had a speedo kind of underwear. I know they also do boxer type swimwear instead of brief type.

My girl knows I'm an exhibitionist and that it's pointless to try and discourage me from flaunting my package, torso and upper bod. Usually when we vacation in Jamaica, Cancun, Cabos, etc. it's at a clothing optional resort. I'm most comfortable in a posing suit which I can get out of or into in seconds. BTW, tho I'm only 32....have never owned, much less worn board shorts. Unless you're out of shape, I'd say go for it.

brummyboy69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I say GO FOR IT. As already stated, being in the Caribbean it is a very mixed crowd so you will see everything from Speedo, Box Cut, Shorts, Surfer shorts... everything.

If you feel comfortable in Speedos.. do it. I personally love www.n2nbodywear.com. Have fun shopping for your new Speedo, and I hope we get to see pics!

mrpens

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i just got back from the islands. i let my wife pack and when we got there all she packed me and herself were thongs. she says she likes how other women would look at me..

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Heck you are a young guy , go for the speedo's you will apeal to both genders LOL