swimwear

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

yeah those are hot

I'm not really a fan of those.. they squish everything too much..

I do have some nike speedos and nike squarecuts that i do like..

I just like shorter squarcuts.. as this one seems to be confused.. it doesn't know if its a squarecut or a jammer..

and its not designed to fit a guys package at all and just squishes everything up front

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not really a fan of those.. they squish everything too much..

I do have some nike speedos and nike squarecuts that i do like..

I just like shorter squarcuts.. as this one seems to be confused.. it doesn't know if its a squarecut or a jammer..

and its not designed to fit a guys package at all and just squishes everything up front

well, we're not talking about you, are we?

and Nike does not make speedos. Nike makes racing briefs.

I honestly doubt good guy is wanting speedo fetish wear

Last edited:

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys,

im looking for a new swimwear for the summer and the problem is
that im looking for something that people could still see my bulge but it wont be that noticeable.

to my swimming practices our couch want us to go only in speedos..
the problem is that when im in speedos people can see my bulge from miles
away (im about 6.5" soft)...and i just get people stare at my speedos all the
time..it could be nice if it would happened from time to time but its just
happened all the time by about everyone...

got any ideas?

Sometimes penis bulges are just going to show. Human penises obviously come in different sizes, which is all the more obvious when many guys wear speedos.

Make sure you buy the correct size. Not some small tight size meant to "show off" a bulge.

Now there is of course, the question as to whether speedos are modest enough, but if everybody's wearing speedos, then that would seem to meet the "community standards" test. And wouldn't it seem too discriminatory, to suggest that "well-endowed" guys ought not to wear speedos?

I haven't ever worn speedos, as how well endowed I might be, isn't that my own business, and not to be public knowledge or on public display? But then, I was never on any swim teach with some coach saying not to wear the ordinary lined swim trunks. I'm not much a swimmer. It would be rather conspicuous to be the only one wearing swim trunks in a sea of speedos. But then, I've never had that problem.