Swing is not humiliation

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Flowerdoll, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Flowerdoll

Flowerdoll New Member

Hello there :smile:

Reading threads about swinging and ways in which husbands end up seeing their wifes fucked by a friend/ another man, i realized that some users tend to associate this with humiliation.

Well, i have to agree that some people like that kind of feeling (being humiliate) but that is not true in all cases.

I´ll tell you about my personal story.

I´m married to a french guy for almost 7 years. We have a daughter (6yold) and we are a very happy couple. Even so, we are swingers.

That doesn´t mean we´re unsatisfied with our sex lifes. Actually it´s amazing, but we also like to have some new experiences. So we started swinging soon after we got engage and all i can say is that improved our relationship.

Today, we swing 80% of the times with a couple that´s already very intimate with us. They´re fantastic and, i confess, the man (Guillaume) is (as my husband) very well endowed.

This close relatioship between us 4 has allowed me to experience MFM, FMF, just seeing my guy fucking the other woman (Stefanie) and him enjoying me being stuffed by the man with total confidance.

In the end, nobody feels humiliated, as we have sex and see each other have sex in a climate of total share and love. I even can say we love each other (the 4) for real.

Actually we´re so close to one anothers that we decided to have full swing, or by other words, me getting pregnant from Guillaume, and Stefani getting pregrant from my husband.

My husband didn´t take long to breed her. I took a little longer to get pregnant but i also made it. I´m, at the momment, 5 months (it was my Christmas gift :smile:) and Stefani is 7. Its gonna be our second baby after we got one from our respective husbands.

They are both very happy about our pregnancy and even the fact that inside my growing belly is a son from another man doesn´t disturb him. In fact its a way we, 4, found of turning our relationship stronger, as any couple does when decide to have a baby.

My husband is also very happy by having his unborn son inside Stefanie. She´s very pretty and kind and she´s a very good mother. As for me, having a son from Guillaume prouds me. He´s a very gentle man.

As you see swing is not humiliation. It could be the beginning of a true love relationship. This is how we all feel within this relationship (4).

Please feel free to express your opinion :smile:

2. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

the sex i can agree with. preganancy is a little wierd. infact id hate it. knowing its not mine would make me feellittle live towards it but its your choice. each to their own

3. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

its a lifestyle very much apart from mine but it sounds like you've got a wonderful thing going. I agree with littlelemon that a pregnancy seems quite extreme but otherwise I loved hearing about your bond(s).

4. 7x6

7x6 Member

I dunno, your story sounds like a bit of a wank fantasy to me. Kind of reminds of an old one of mine (where i'm with this woman, she's bi, we occasionally get together with other bi girls, two of these girls meet and get together, they move in with us, we live as two couples but we all fuck each other, sometimes they all wanted to get pregnant... I used to like my fantasies fairly complex :)

I guess i'm one of those who is slightly skeptical about swingers, I don't think it's all about humiliation. I have a friend, quite an average looking short guy with a great personality who has an absolutely stunning wife, well 'out of his league'. They've been together for years and as far as I know, don't swing, they do however go out and pick up other people and unsurprisingly she has a great time while he has an air of desperation and has admited to me that he doesn't know if it's worth 'paying the price of being with a woman like her'.

I've also seen several documentaries about swingers over the years and the couples always seem to have one outspoken partner raving about how natural/wonderful/liberating it is to be experiencing a wealth of different partners while the other looks like a dejected dog who is clearly only there because they are emotionally dependent on the other. I guess it's not surprising that the whole Cuckold thing is happening, it must be a hell of a lot easier to be learn to enjoy humiliation than pretending you want to fuck other women when all you really want is your wife and will do anything to keep her, even let her fuck other guys. The opposite is just a woman who inexplicable puts up with her guy fucking around, something so common it doesn't need a name and to be branded as an alternative lifestyle.

The nearest i've ever come to this was when a bi-curious ex suggested we look for another girl. I could have quite got into that, does that make me a hypocrite? I dunno, it never happened anyway.

#4 7x6, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  5. thehighheelsgirl

I'm cool with the swinging thing for sex, but getting knocked up by your friend's bf is a lil weird.

Jen

6. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

what the fuck are you on

7. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lol, that is completely fucked up.

8. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

I think you are the very lucky end of swinging, and I'm glad that your experiences have strengthened the bonds between all 4 of you. Quite often I hear of swingers where one partner is dragged into the scene by the other, and goes along with it. Obviously not the case with you four. Thanks for sharing a very frank account.

9. stvasile

stvasile New Member

Are you sure you are pregnant with Guillaume and not your own husband? Or that Stefanie is pregnant with your husband? Your story is excellent, and I wish you all the best, all 4 of you!

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Carrying someone else's baby!!! What the fuck! What kind of complex is that fucking child going to have! People like you should be sterilized.

Draft saved Draft deleted