Swingalong dongalong

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I was thinking about becoming a swinger and living the libertine lifestyle.:bukkake:
It seems being well endowed is often requested on swinger websites and helps for getting more action.

Any swingers here?

If yes, can you give some advice to a newbie about getting started and how to avoid any problems.

Cheers!

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the title of this thread. Sounds like a followup to that Trace Adkins tune.

Anyway, sorry, no advice here. Wouldn't advise a swinger lifestyle, of course I can say that after I stopped after almost 10 years. Too scary these days anyway. But good luck with that.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
So today I payed for 3 months on a French swinger website.

The odds don't look good for single men, usually there is a 10:1 men to women ratio.
The few women are like divas and make many demands, for example most hate hairy men!!! (I'm moderately hairy).
Most of the small ads warn single men to stay away, however many women and couples are very happy to hook up with a well hung man and make exceptions - which made me feel better.

I only posted a clothed pic showing a semi erect penis outilne, most of the members pics are quite artistic and classy so I'm wondering whether a cock pic is essential.

No action yet but it's only been a few hours! :)