Swinger clubs?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by OPPinSLC, Aug 23, 2007.

1. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    Lately my girlfriend has been talking about swinger clubs. She hasn't said that she wants to go to one, but if she does I'd like to be ready. What are/have been your experiences with swinger clubs?

2. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I have a buddy who is married and him and his wife frequent these places/clubs fairly often. As I understand it, the place is usually packed with 90% physically undesirable types, and the decent 10% remaining are overwhelmed with propositions.

...OB

3. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    My husband and I went to some in New York, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Portland. The clientele seems to depend on how established the club is, but it is often made up of men unless they have requirements, such as not single men allowed.

For us it was about voyeurism and we saved any play for private parties. There are rules of "etiquette", such as not touching anyone without their permission, not interrupting, to joining in without asking, etc. There are often couples who work for the club putting on "shows" and varying themes.

I haven't been to any since my twenties, so no doubt there are changes. I know that you can often find reviews or posts regarding clubs in your area on Craig's List.

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I'm curious about this too. All the ones I know of only allow a certain number of single men, and I think they have to be sponsored by a couple. Single women are always welcome. I kind of thought maybe there would be more women than men because of this. But then, I don't think within socially recognized norms regarding gender issues. I always have to take a step back and say to myself "What does society say is 'appropriate' about this?" So maybe with limiting the number of single men, it maybe evens out?

5. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    Thanks for your responses.

Wldhoney, I'll check Craigslist, thanks for the tip;)

6. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

get ready to get groped by other men especially if you'll be wearing the same underwears with your cock showing like the one you have in your avatar. :wink:

7. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    I went to the local park late last night,but all the swingsets were taken,I'll try again tonight.I'll keep you informed.

8. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

Mr Ed....Silly You !

He said "Singers", not Swingsets ! Geeez, some people !

9. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    Oh Sorry.................but they were talking about people who like to swing

10. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    I concur! That avatar is one my favorites and I LOVE those underwear! :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted