swingers breeding at Hedo North

TorontoBULL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently attended a hedonism sponsored camping weekend near London Ont. It was wild. I was with a very large large lady who had no one to go with her so I hopped on.Due to her size we were pretty much austicized from the pack.On first look that seems bad right?Not really.As the weekend progressed and people gave way to heavy drinking ( i dont do )I began to look better.At the swimming pool I would cover myself with a towel enough to tease. when swimming the girls ( and some hubbies) would comment on my large "guy"
One hubby got me alone while my date was off doing something and said "my wife wants u to fuck her" I turned and she was sitting on a bench right there with her legs wide open and this beautiful pink vajayjay lookng at me .I was hard in 2 seconds and got down to give it a lick then rose to slide my cock in raw.She sort of looked at him but rolled her eyes.I dugg in and gave this gal a thumping that would win a gold medal. after a bit I felt the wonderful familiar feeling in the head of my cock and pumped her full of my warm spew.She had been rocking her hips at me and I loved the wild animal thing to it all. After I came we all looked at the puddle of thick white clouds sitting inside her. I stood up , squeezing out the last lump or two, and pulled up my shorts saying "thanks that was fun"as i turned go find my date. I could hear the hubby say "why did u let him kum in you,I'm not raising his brat"hhaha that got me so hard.I have been aroused ever since thinking about possibly having bred her.To think my "little Big guy" was actually doing what hes intended to do ... i think i have a fetish for breeding...I posted a few notes about this on some swing sites and too my amazement 4 cpls have enquired if i could breed the wives... wow i love this

TorontoBULL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Cig. wasnt really luck , as i was at swinger function so the old fish was in the barrel , this wife was about 30 yrs and not bad looking.the luck was what i was born with, other than that it was all just nature taking its course in the heart of nature... I have no regetts on this one, as an old mani can say "I lived"

TorontoBULL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey njqt466

what would u like to do? I am always up for a suggestion , many girls are brave when i am outside there cunt,,, country ...oops
do u like being "bred" tell us we are all listening?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently attended a hedonism sponsored camping weekend near London Ont. It was wild. I was with a very large large lady who had no one to go with her so I hopped on.Due to her size we were pretty much austicized from the pack.On first look that seems bad right?Not really.As the weekend progressed and people gave way to heavy drinking ( i dont do )I began to look better.At the swimming pool I would cover myself with a towel enough to tease. when swimming the girls ( and some hubbies) would comment on my large "guy"
One hubby got me alone while my date was off doing something and said "my wife wants u to fuck her" I turned and she was sitting on a bench right there with her legs wide open and this beautiful pink vajayjay lookng at me .I was hard in 2 seconds and got down to give it a lick then rose to slide my cock in raw.She sort of looked at him but rolled her eyes.I dugg in and gave this gal a thumping that would win a gold medal. after a bit I felt the wonderful familiar feeling in the head of my cock and pumped her full of my warm spew.She had been rocking her hips at me and I loved the wild animal thing to it all. After I came we all looked at the puddle of thick white clouds sitting inside her. I stood up , squeezing out the last lump or two, and pulled up my shorts saying "thanks that was fun"as i turned go find my date. I could hear the hubby say "why did u let him kum in you,I'm not raising his brat"hhaha that got me so hard.I have been aroused ever since thinking about possibly having bred her.To think my "little Big guy" was actually doing what hes intended to do ... i think i have a fetish for breeding...I posted a few notes about this on some swing sites and too my amazement 4 cpls have enquired if i could breed the wives... wow i love this

Fucking hot story!! A bodybuilder in my town had told me once a young couple picked him up in a bar. The guy had come up to him and asked him if he liked that girl over there. He said yes so the couple took him back to a hotel room. Turns out they were married but the guy was sterile and she wanted a baby so she suggested they get someone to fuck her. Cheaper than a sperm bank I guess. And more fun too. (Lucky her it was a hung bodybuilder.) Anyway, the bodybuilder told me that while he was fucking her, she was telling her husband to touch his (the muscle dude's) dick etc. The husband was drunk and tried to push him off her etc. He did come inside her but they didn't keep in touch so he doesn't know if he impregnated her or not.

TorontoBULL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was not abot me impregnating anyone, it was the shear rash hedonism of it all , even the raw emotions of the couple afterwards. I think sex between a man and woman is just soooooo natural and exciting I can writng for pages about the times i have had and the fun that occurred .I love that moment when I am on top of someones' wife kissing her, feeling her hands stroking my butt and back, me pressing my hardon into her belly , then her thighs, then i find that wet warm slice and push...first cut is the deepest.. the hubby looking on realizes hi wife has just spreadherself around my nob and is inviting me to pound her like a piece of beef...
I wonder what they say to each other after i split, this story above is one of the few times I got glimpse....
MFM... ah !

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't mean to be a downer, but is there ever a concern about getting/giving herpes at these types of events? Or other STDs?

TorontoBULL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jovial..."dont mean to be a downer..." thats excatly your motive....
why the oblique disclaimer , we are all adults here, just say what u want too without the odd prefacing "gee shucks" sort of gig....

and to answer you, there was no concern given for std's ...as written
sheesh!

Last edited:

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bet that guy felt pretty useless standing there whilst your nuts were emptying their load inside her! I can see the apeal for a bull, the rush of filling up a husband's pride and joy because of her overwhelming need for you over him. It would be worth abstaining from sex for several days and taking some L-arginine, just so that you could fill up wifey with a huge, thick load.

This so called breeding reminds of something called sperm competition. Where the males with bigger penises and testicles more successfully impregnate the females than those males with smaller genitalia.

http://www.penissizedebate.com/page13_promiscuous-women.htm

Last edited: