Swingers Clubs... Do you have to be a couple? Possible to have sex with same sex?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rrkrd, Feb 22, 2012.

1. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    Several years ago just before I left the company a co worker said he knew I was gay and he had no problem with it.
    He indicated he wasnt gay but he was into swinging. even tho he hasnt had a girl friend for the past 6 months.
    How many people make up a swingers group?Is it possible to be a swinger without having a girl friend?
    Do guys ever get it on with guys in a swinging situation?

Please enlighten me as to swinging ?

2. D_Terry_Tugnuts

D_Terry_Tugnuts Account Disabled

Don''t know about Canada, but here in the UK swinger clubs allow single men, and each one usually has a 'bi night' which speaks for itself. It isn't usual to see male bi activity in the public playrooms on other nights (although there's usually plenty of FF action) but what you do in private playrooms is up to you.

Outside the club scene, swinging can involve any number from 3 upwards together, although some swingers are 'closed' which means they play only as pairs in separate rooms. In our experience most swinger women are bi or bi-curious but few swinger men are. You do see MM play at parties, however, and we have two regular couples who are bi pairs like us.

It takes time and effort to break into the swinging scene but it's worth it, don't lose heart if you don't get meets immediately.

3. nomju

nomju Member

Albums:
    Have to agree with bitops. Have been to 'la chambre' is Sheffield (England), where they have couples only nights (Saturdays), bi nights and Friday night, when singles can turn up. The wife and I have been on Fridays, where the ratio of men to women was probably about 20 to 1.

Draft saved Draft deleted