Swingers Clubs: HELP! We are new at this.

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I figured this would be the best place to ask for advice.

Ok, 2 of my friends went to a swingers party for the first time. We all have been talking about going but I didn't think they were for real (1 is very professional/bougie, the other is very prissy). It's no secret that I'm a freak but I am very shy.

Anyway, a guy that they are friends with took them to a party in my city.
They said they were happy to finally experiance a party like this but it didn't really appeal to them. They said it was full of old people and of course my friends where the only black girls there. Matter of fact...they were the only young women. All of the women looked 45+.

They told me about the experiance. One friend did not get down. All she did was dance and my other friend let a man eat her pussy.

Anyway, I've been put in charge of finding a swingers club that has more variety. We really don't care about the racial make-up. We don't want to go to an all black party, we would like to find a mixed crowd, but from what I've been told no matter what we find we will always be the only black chicks, lol. We would like to find one where there are more people our age (we are ages 24,27, & 30). Professional crowd of course.

But they are dead set on going elsewhere. We don't want to run into anyone we work with or know.
I suggested ATL but they were like hell no (many people are stuck on ATL being full of diseases and drug users).

They both said Memphis, TN. So I'm googling it right now.

Like I said, I'm very shy, lol.
My friend are SERIOUS about "getting down" at these party. Is it ok if I just smile and watch and tease? I think I'll be toooo scared to do anything.

I think I'm going to go to one in my city without my 2 homegirls. I made a new friend recently (white male) and he said he'll go with me.