Swinging clubs now legal in Great White North

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20051221/SCC_swingersruling_20051221

A recent supreme court legal ruling here in Canada confers legitimacy to swinger's clubs and it is expected that they may now proliferate to fill whatever the market can bear.

Gay bathhouses in major cities have been tolerated for years (although they are occasionally busted for various pretexts like municipal code infractions or allowing alcohol in an unlicenced facility)

"Swinging" is generally seen as a subset of hetero and bisexual society, and in some ways they are now catching up to gay rights here.

So let your freak flag fly freely. Comments?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rawbone8 said:
"Swinging" is generally seen as a subset of hetero and bisexual society, and in some ways they are now catching up to gay rights here.
Finally!!! I'll have you know I've been an advocate of equal rights for my straight friends for many years.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
even the ugly have rights (majority rules) and they okayed the club activities behind locked doors so you won't stumble in on anything revolting

unlike the internet

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes Pecker and there aren't many of these either. Except in Canada.

57.jpg

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, at least our fine neighbors to the north figured out what "none of your fucking business what I do behind closed doors with other consenting adults" means. Maybe the US will eventually catch up. On second thought, maybe not.