Swinging couple!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Tominet, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Tominet

Tominet New Member

Hi again,

I told you before that we are a swinging couple, where we have been meeting with another couple for quite some time now, and a single guy. Both these guys are much bigger than me and this single hispanic guy does have a huge girth at 7-7.5", and he seem to enjoy making my gf "used" so the very big size of him. As she enjoy him very much, no questions about it, I have started to notice that he seems so get off when he stretch her out, and after 15-20 min of sex with him, she seems very large and open up downstairs, and he most often illustrate this by stretching her gently while he pull out, then fuck her for a while again and pull out again etc.

Now to the question, do huge endowed men usually get off by actually seeing the woman stretched out by their large penis? It's almost that he performs for me, more than for my gf, as I'm small, below average.

/Tomi

2. UpwardCurve

UpwardCurve New Member

Do you get off by having your woman violated by other men?

This kind of thing IMO is akin to a shopowner who likes to see his livlihood being robbed because he likes the exciting feeling of a heist even though he has a family to feed. Or a nation selling its sovereignty to foreign powers.

This kind of mindset irritates me to no end. Why can't men be men again...

3. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

lol, or maybe he likes to see his wife have a good time and he is a voyeur. why do so many people feel the need to judge what other enjoy. live your life and let others live there life. too me it sounds like he is secure enough to let this happen.

4. Tominet

Tominet New Member

I wouldn't say she is violated by him, although he is very large. The two guys being involved in our swinging just happen to be very large.

It feels like this hispanic guy in particular, enjoy giving her that big stretched feeling, perhaps since he know I'm on the smaller size and the huge contrast between me and him. As this is something we've been doing for a while now, I'm not bothered by this anymore, just want to see her sexually satisfied, and if huge guys is what gets her going over the edge, so be it, fine with me.

/Tomi

5. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

If she prefers big dicks then what is she doing with you?

6. DragonPenis

DragonPenis Member

Albums:
    To answer your question...Yes yes we do...We love stretching girls out so that there guy who is smaller can't feel her at all... sph....lol

7. Tominet

Tominet New Member

I don't know about about the stretching being permanent, but she is indeed big for a while afterwards. What about a few years from now? That may be another story. We swing for 2-3 times a week, she have sex with both guys, while the other girls keeps me occupied doing some oral stuff etc.

/Tomi

Draft saved Draft deleted