Swinging dicks.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is a video posted on a video site of a Rainbow gathering. It shows an example of the nudity only found at Rainbow gatherings : that is the casual mixture of the naked and the clothed. There are two examples : a naked juggler and a frisbee match in which one brother is naked, which incidentally there is more footage of. The video picks up the swing of his large dick as he plays. It almost seems phallic and stage managed. This is a little unusual in video coverage of rainbow events. It is a little diffficult to work out whether this is consistent with rainbow nudity or inconsistent. Any thoughts. Howard.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There does seem to be a contingent of rainbow brothers who go from gathering to gathering. Attending gatherings appears to be their job. This does sound flippant, but it is actually the case. Many of those who attended the Thailand Rainbow Gathering (2006-7) then went on to Mexico (2007-8). An interesting aspect of the Mexico Gathering is that is was un-sanctioned by the Rainbow Family and was a sort of alternative to the alternative, which I think is relevant in regards to the video content. Howard.

afer10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just wasted 2 minutes of my life for a glimpse of something that might not have been there. Hippies are so 40 years ago.

OMG...i would rather bootcamp any day over that!