Swinging package

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I admit I am extremely confident in what I have and wonder what women would think if they were to see this in public, without the intent to show off just naturally big, and being comfortable. Should I contain it?
If it doesn't work check out my videos, and you'll see what I am talking about.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I admit I am extremely confident in what I have and wonder what women would think if they were to see this in public, without the intent to show off just naturally big, and being comfortable. Should I contain it?
I personally don't see anything wrong with it (i'm not a woman though). Reminds me of myself at the gym or just at a quick trip to wal-mart. I have always had a swinging package and never worn underwear. I'm comfortable and confident in my own skin. Keep doing you efrmtexas.

D

deleted871301

Looks great to me :)

Reactions: efrmtexas87

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally don't see anything wrong with it (i'm not a woman though). Reminds me of myself at the gym or just at a quick trip to wal-mart. I have always had a swinging package and never worn underwear. I'm comfortable and confident in my own skin. Keep doing you efrmtexas.
Thanks. Yeah I try my best to do normal things, but I still get stared at lol. I guess I understand how women with big boobs feel. I am starting to not care what people think. Thanks for your input!

Reactions: cali06

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks great to me :)
Thanks. No offense, but I didn't mean to attract men, but it is what it is lol. I just don't know why so many women are dick shy. They always deny looking, which I am not sure why, but I seem some stare, and glance all the time. I am starting to not care anymore.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks. No offense, but I didn't mean to attract men, but it is what it is lol. I just don't know why so many women are dick shy. They always deny looking, which I am not sure why, but I seem some stare, and glance all the time. I am starting to not care anymore.
See <<