Swinging private parts

Bignlow

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Bignlow

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
0:00 "Martial arts and Kung Fu are only a part of Qigung," he says. "For instance if I work in this classic Qigung position, then i can paint the details very exacatly and focused." To combine the strong with the weak is the highest artistry.

0:21 He has taught this artistry thousands of pupils in evenening classes. Here they learn to move the Chi,the oath of life, in their bodies With concentration and breathing techniques it can work like a body shield.

0:47 The gents, who activate it in a back room, collect it in the groin, where the concentrated force will be massively strained. For a very special Qigung technique which the master learnd many years ago from a shaolin monk.

1:02 "If you start teaching this method, the people will laught at you," the old monk had warned him.
There actually is much laughter in the backroom, but not for goofiness.

1:21 For them the penis Qigung of Master Tu is not a joke, a test of courage, nor macho exercise, but therapy.

1:39 Three- to fortimes a week they come here to complete calmly and with the greatest implicitness their weight exercises for one our or so.

1:51 "Qigung like that," says Master Tu, "strengthens not only potence but also the body's defences and it can stop the aging process." One simply stays in momentum. (*Cannot translate the German wordplay - in Schwung bleiben*)

2:08 "The rope can be attached at three points," explains Mister Lin, the bank clerk. "Back, down or ahead. Whereas one can hurt oneself very much if attached ahead. One has to be careful, expacially with the heavier weights." "Actually that is nothing to try at home or without guidance," warns Master Tu. "Even experinced swinger should hook weights over 150 (*sic!*) kg (330 lbs) only under surveillance."

2:36 "As far as that I'm not for a long time yet," says Mister Tzei, the greengrocer. "I'm doing that for just three month now. Before I had persistent stomach problems and had to take medicine. That's over now, since i started swinging." (He smiles.)

2:51 Mister Yen is a 71-year old retired teacher and is lucky about the many liver spots he lost since he swings with the others. "And just have a look right here, (*points to the top of his head*) the grey hairs start to get black!"

3:10 Mister Wang, the wispy air con technician, risks his personal best mark. "Test his Chi," Master Tu says to me, and i slam as strong as i can slam a defenceless person into the stomach as a peaceloving person. "No, not caress," says the master, "but slam! I will demonstrate to you."

3:42 80 kg (176 lbs), woe if the chi isn't sitting in the right place... It does!
(Applause :biggrin1:)

Last edited: