"Swinging Richard's"

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Swinging Richard's" is the name of a well known, all-male, gay-run strip joint in Atlanta, Georgia. It's supposed to be very hot and feature really hot, sexy dancers who strip fully naked and dance for the customers (and sometimes do more than just dance when they go into the "private rooms" with the patrons).

If anyone has been there, I'd like to hear what you think about it and if it's really worth visiting. Thanks! :smile:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
"Swinging Richard's"

If anyone has been there, I'd like to hear what you think about it and if it's really worth visiting. Thanks! :smile:

Yes, I've been there. I made this post in another thread.

http://www.lpsg.org/42847-male-strippers-who-show-entire-2.html

Swinging Richards in Atlanta was a blast. The dancers were male but the patrons were men and women. The patrons were not to touch the dancers but the dancers were free to do as they pleased - if you paid the right price that is. A good time was had by all.:smile:

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Swinging Richard's" is the name of a well known, all-male, gay-run strip joint in Atlanta, Georgia. It's supposed to be very hot and feature really hot, sexy dancers who strip fully naked and dance for the customers (and sometimes do more than just dance when they go into the "private rooms" with the patrons).

I've been there once. They had about 6 dancers that night (week night)
They range from twinks to muscle guys. They do strip naked on stage then sollict the audience for private shows. Didn't go for any private shows. They have a pretty steep admission and drinks aren't cheap. Bring lots of money.

anal_lightbulb

Sexy Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, I've been there. It costs money to park as well as a $10-20 cover. Although primarily gay, there are some nights that are "lady friendly" as well.

Some of the strippers are gay, some straight.

They have a variety of men, black/white/hispanic. Haven't seen any Asians on my visits. There used to be this one really HUNG latin twink (he was doing helicopter moves with his penis, I swear) that gave me a peck on the cheek and I swore I fell in love. LOL.

I witnessed one stripper beat the hell out of one customer that insulted him. I guess you better not get on their bad side. Another customer was cornered by a bouncer after one of the dancers claimed that he didn't give him any money for his private dance.

I've never had a private dance there though. They have nude dances that can be done tableside for $10 a song, and there is a "VIP Room" that costs extra money plus $20 or so for a lapdance in the backroom. This is not a place for the cheapskate.

That being said, it is entertaining to watch all that dick swing around, they have all types of men there. I like it better than Remington's in Toronto. Good times, but this it's a strip club, so expect to be ripped off like any other one. Also, I really didn't see any hanky panky-I don't know if Atlanta cops are patrolling the place or not.

ETA: Are there other all-male, all nude strip clubs in the states? Someone told me there is one in the DC area somewhere. I go there quite a bit, so I may make a visit the next time I'm up there.

Outside the states, I hear Montreal has great clubs.

Last edited:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Outside the states, I hear Montreal has great clubs.

My wife and I went to Montreal a few years ago and still laugh over the name of a club that was up the street from our hotel: Club LaBoom. It's set the all-time standard for cheesiness in business names. :biggrin1:

P.S.: Why is this thread posted in "Underwear, Clothing and Appearance Issues"? You might get more responses elsewhere.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're right, Steve26. I didn't know the proper place to put this topic about Swinging Richards! I must have sat in front of my computer for at least 30 minutes trying to figure out the "right" place to post it!

Any suggestions for a better, more appropriate category? I'd appreciate it! Thanks! :smile:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's good to hear "Swinging Richards" is still alive and well. I was there several yrs ago and remember it as the high-light of my Hotlanta visit.

For me the best viewing of the club was in the rest room during 'break'. The rest room is divided into sections and mirrors on all the walls make it possible to 'view' urinals in other sections as cocks are hanging out to piss (or whatever). One of the strippers came in, went to the section directly next to mine, took out his cock and stood right around the corner from me with the mirror over his urinal revealing all for me.

Of course, my cock hardened in my hand while I was watching his large cock getting stiff for his supposedly piss. He was obviously watching mine as I was his and we enjoyed each others' cock action.

Even though there was an attendant on duty, he was courteous (expecting a nice tip) and let us have our minutes of fun without interfering. Times like these are not easily forgotten.

Thanks, BIGdkluver, for bringing back 'fond' memories.