Swinging wife who cheats with a hung guy

D_Themistacles Wombbroom

Experimental Member
Media
The second time my wife and I had a 3 some with a hung guy (8 x 6), I decided I did not like it. She went fucking crazy and, though my fantasy about it was hot, the reality did not get me a hard-on because I could not believe my wife’s intense reaction. And I was also shocked how long they fucked. So you can imagine the scene with me and my small limp dick hovering about and getting her oil to lube up more and him right there with a huge dick pounding away. At one point he looked up and offered her to me but I was unable to fuck. He had to leave early so they would have gone on for more I am sure. He was a nice man, 45 yo, and we were in our early 20’s, and he was not even good looking at all -short, glasses, nothing special.

So I told her I did not want to do this anymore, and she seemed a little pissed and said I can’t turn her on and off to sex with another guy. About 2 months later, we are screwing and I stopped and said that she appeared totally uninterested and unexcited. She then told me that she had been seeing Tom on the side since the last get together. I asked why – like I did not know. She said he does not kiss well, and does not orally please her well either. I was much better at both of these things. The only reason she saw him was the fucking, which she said was incredible!

I asked how many time they did it – meaning how many times did they get together. She paused, thought about it and said “about 21 or 22 times! Incredulous, I asked how did she get away so much without me knowing! She said they only met on about 7 occasions but he sometimes fucked her 3 or 4 times (and came) each time they met ! She described him as a “sexual superman.” – always got very, very hard right away and could do it again really soon. He said it was only with her that he was able to do this as she was a very beautiful woman – which she as and still is.

The only saving grace was that his wife found out about it and they had to stop. Needless to say we broke up for about 6 weeks. We got back together but I have frequently used a dildo to finish her off ever since. We did go on to take up swinging much later in life, but that that is another story.

Anyone here have a similar experience?

ZDong

Experimental Member
Media
I've been on the opposite side of that equation before, where I've been the guy that the wife was swinging with. However, I do not get into the "cheating" aspect. In other words, if both the husband and wife know that she's swinging with me, that's fine, but if she's doing this behind his back then I'm not into it because I find no pleasure in deception.

What was the original reason you wanted to back out of the original situation?

What you described sounds like you were in a cuckolding scenario, even how you describe it indicates that to me.

So you can imagine the scene with me and my small limp dick hovering about and getting her oil to lube up more and him right there with a huge dick pounding away.

That sounds very cuckold-minded to me, to be honest. It doesn't sound like your wife was being dominant in any way...unless I missed something. Maybe that is a potential interest to you?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
The shock of the new is always stimulating. I once spent seven hours in bed with one woman,repeated inserts and a few orgasms on my end, several more at hers, stopping only to get her home. This is a situation I've had more than a few times. You have nowhere to go, you feel pretty good and you want it again.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shame Bro!! That sound awful!!! I can't imagine how you feel!! I don't think my relationship would survive that kind of rejection! IMHO if she could do it to you once then she can do it to you again.

Cheers and good luck

D

Last edited:

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry it's not my cup of tea but understand it's a popular fantasy. I agree some of her excitement was because its new. It doesn't sound like swinging because its not 2 couples? He's got a life time of experience behind his long lasting stamina.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never thought of the stamina giving you more experience. i guess that explains y i rule. :)

I have had guys ask me to fuck their wives "behind their backs" and still get together with one on occasion. she doesn't know he knows but i share the details wtih him later. and he's actually a really nice guy and i like him as a friend so I never have any problem with this as its something that really turns him on. he has seen me fuck her in front of him before and for him its a huge turn on and he goes on and on about how big my dick is and how good i fuck her and such. i have done a couple of mens women in front of them but thats the only one I have done anything with without the guy being there. one sits in the other room and listens and occasionally comes in to watch but since i dont like being directed he knows that i don't like him talking or getting in the way when i am with his girl and he's ok with that.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I havent experienced this, so I can't say anything.

-She was probably afraid of telling you she wanted more.. But, I would guess that swingers always cheat..

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"About 2 months later, we are screwing and I stopped and said that she appeared totally uninterested and unexcited"
If this were me guy, even without the other guy in the picture, you want to lay there like a f'n doorknob, see ya later!! Nice knowing ya!! Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out!

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Moral of the story is, don't let your wife get used to something you can't provide.

As a guy with an average cock, I would hate to think that my wife was staying with me only because I had managed to shield her from experiencing a big cock. My wife has had 15 or so cocks during our marriage, including the huge one of our close friend, whom she fucked for several years. I loved fucking her when she came home from fucking him, especially since I found this straight guy very attractive myself.

Surely, there is some risk involved in sharing one's wife. But she and I have always known that what we have is special and is pretty indestructable.

I would not be bothered in the least if our friend's big cock did things for her that I cannot, although to my surprise that has not been the case. As long as she and I continue to get off on each other, whatever else she enjoys is fine with me. In fact, I have watched cocks of various sizes fucking her, and it is a big turn-on for me. Whether it has been fucking her when she comes home from fucking our friend, or enjoying sloppy seconds and eating creampies with a straight guy in the room, or participating in full bisexual MMF action, sharing her has proved to be one of the very most exciting and emotionally satisfying parts of my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naughty bhoy

D_Themistacles Wombbroom

Experimental Member
Media
Moral of the story is, don't let your wife get used to something you can't provide.

That is certainly very true and it was my fault to introduce her to a hung guy. The funny thing was I was trying to verify if bigger cocks were indeed better. And I sure found out. But this was the second time I asked her to do it and then backed down so it was partly my fault for her cheating.

After a few more years passed we did swing with other couples but I never found a girl that was as pretty as my wife. I did learn to enjoy myself watching her go crazy if the right guy fucked her. She needs to like the guy too, not just because of the big cock.

She never cheated again - I am sure because we do have an honest realtionship. Bu too bad I can never fuck her like you guys with your big cocks - what an advantage!

maverick86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have not had that experience, but I tend to think you married the wrong woman: Women Are More Likely to Cheat on Their Partners with a Growing Similarity Between the Two! - This is linked to the immune system - Softpedia

A lot of guys on here will tell you that married chicks cheat on guys because they just loooooooove that bick cock. I believe women stray because they are attracted to the other guy and, when asked as to why they did it, they cite whatever positive attributes the other man has that the husband lacks as a rationalization for their behavior. You're on a site for men with bick cocks (a statistical rarity) so, if these men are having affairs with married women, what rationalization are you likely to hear? Here's my prediction: Genetic engineering will one day make it possible for a significant percentage of men to have whatever size cock they want and someone will make a lot of money due to rampant male insecurity. However, this will have no effect on the rate of female infidelity, but for some women it will change the rationalizations. Having said that, stamina is a plus and it's something most men can improve. Get in great shape and do Kegels. I'll end with a question, why would you stay with a woman who doesn't respond to you sexually? I'm not being accusatory, I'm just curious. I know there is so much none of us could possibly know or understand about your relationship, so enlighten us, please. It's just that, if I were in your shoes I would have to conclude that this woman has no respect for me and no appreciation for what I can do for her.

D_Themistacles Wombbroom

Experimental Member
Media
well.....good question. We were very young ( 25 and 23) and I was crazy for her looks - gorgeous face and body. But more than that, she was a good person. She cared about me and was very loving in all other ways. AND she was a lot of fun and very adventurous ( ;-) After a 6 week separation we went back together. However, I did say at that time that there will be NO OTHER CHANCES. And she knew I meant it because I actually have a strong personality. I am not a wimp - and have never been one - who takes BS ad infinitum. So I gave it another shot. If you saw her you would have too :)

In her defense, it was my strong personality that led her to try this - and not once but twice!

With regard to our sexual compatibility, we have always been strongly attracted to each other - we are both rather good looking. We always enjoyed sex, oral, kissing etc. And she did/does like intercourse with me. So when you look at the whole picture, staying together made sense.

It of course was the right move - we have been happily married for 35 yrs. So the story ends well but it was a bit rocky to start.

Thanks for asking and for the kegal and stamina recommendations - I actually am doing kegals and exercise.