Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Young guys today have a dilemna. 30 or so years ago all us guys wore tight briefs, that really hurt when you got those spontaneous boners but it tended to hde them better. Today, most guys wear boxers or boxerbriefs giving your dick more ease of movement but they really show now.
For a crotch watcher like myself I hope to find guys with those pesky boners while I am sitting on the subway and they are standing.
Get lucky every once in a while

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
#raises hand meekly* I'll second in wanting to know when you get one again :biggrin1:

Hey, WH...
I don't mind sharing....you wear your kilt, au naturel of course, and I'll enjoy watching you both rise to the occasion...:biggrin1:

Is that okay with you monster? :smile:

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
2 scientific explanations. Wow.
I thought I just got them because I was horny.
I know sometimes i've beaten off just to have it come back at me within an hour, but the second tug usually puts it to sleep for a while.

Always wondered in school why it would go fully hard on me 2 mins b4 the bell rand in school though.

dopes

Just Browsing
Media
Stick your hands in your pocket and PINCH your thigh with your fingernails so that it hurts like hell. Guaranteed to make it go down...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Squeezing the glans and doing algebra in my head usually makes 'em go down to a semi. Gotta agree with Monster through... nothing to be embarrassed about. Unless thinking of Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day has GIVEN you the boner. :eek:

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my last b/f would do jumping jacks if he got unwanted erections. it seemed to work.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to work with a girl who'd been a nurse. She reckoned lots of old guys used to get uncontrollable boners while she was showering them. She said that she used to threaten to hit it with a spoon. I don't know how well that worked. And I'm not sure I'd recommend it at home.
But seriously, I used to think it was a problem I'd grow out of. I'm still waiting....

iio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here's the tip you've been waiting for. Pinch yourself really, really hard. All the pain sensation will take away the erection in no time. Never failed!:smile:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,

I'm 19 and I know it's usual for guys my age to get lots of boners, sometimes for no apparent reason. But has anyone figured out a way of quickly making their dick go soft? This could be extremely helpful in embarassing situations...
:biggrin1: one good suggestion given above tump the head of yo penis...I'll add if aware it's hard...think about it falling off yo body to the floor in front of U:biggrin1::biggrin1:
ok...guess one reason my step-dad made me wear a jocky strap all the time...but enjoy those hard-ons better than not getting them at all...sign of good heath & blood flow thru out your body system:wink::cool:

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I visualize my dick frozen in ice. Always works. Thinking of baseball seems to have the opposite affect.