swollen foreskin

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have noticed that my foreskin is swollen, and I have only been wanking with Durex play lube, that I have used before without any reaction. The foreskin is swollen by a factor of 4. I am worried about it, after all it is my cock :rolleyes:, I have searched this site and there was no suitable threads. I have also searched Google and some people on other sites say that just see what happens to it after a day or two and if not Doctor time. Others say that it could also be over doing it once someone gets going.

Me thinking that the lube was some how off, as I had no reaction to it before :confused:. So to be on the safe side the lube is going in the bin, maybe will contact Durex and see what they have to say for themselves.

Any advice will be greatly welcomed.

Thanks

Last edited:

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks red7.5, wouldnt be able to see a Doctor until Tuesday stupid holidays here, maybe if I rest up for the next 24 to 48 hours it will diminsh, but am still going to email/contact Durex and give them a bit of my mind.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Balanitis? maybe. if it's an irritation leaving the peen alone for a couple days is a good idea. if the symtoms get worse a doctor is an even better idea.

so lay off anything other than urination. grab a container of cetaphil cleanser. use the cetaphil with warm water to keep ya bits clean. *cetaphil won't dry out the skin/glans*

if ya don't see improvement hit the docs on monday. or tuesday :redface:

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just checked my local hospital Minor Injuries they are open tomorrow so I will go to them tomorrow, just to be on the safe side of things.

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks MickeyLee, hopefully it was just me overdoing it or just some bad lube.

7daysatsea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine used to do this during my teenage years when I'd masturbate 3 or more X's a day.

It usually went away by the next two days.

I would see a doctor if it's painful and isn't clearing.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Mine used to do this during my teenage years when I'd masturbate 3 or more X's a day.

It usually went away by the next two days.

I would see a doctor if it's painful and isn't clearing.

That is weird, I always masturbate more then three times a day :rolleyes:

Bighungfitlad, we all love our dicks, if something is wrong, just visit the doctor, so a definitely a good thing you do!

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The same thing has happened to my BF a couple times when we were playing a little too rough. :biggrin1:

It usually went away within a day or two. I would give it a couple days and if it doesnt improve go see a doctor.

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All ready been to the hosiptal (just to be on the safe side) and indeed its nothing to worry about (like Google has said) and it will clear up, and just have to not be so rough with it next time.

And the swelling has started to go down.

Thanks for all your replys.

Last edited:

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The swelling of the foreskin has be slowly reducing hopefully by tomorrow it will be all better.

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe abit too rough with it, next time I will not be so rough with it. But the rough wanking was a great feeling, shame about what happens to uncut men.

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
UPDATE: Just to let everyone know that the swelling has completely went away. I got new lube yesterday incase the lube was bad and as such it nade my wanking rough then other times.

Thanks to everyone that has commented and and thanks for your information and not being funny and/or rude (like some people are when it comes to this topic).

To everyone have a great Sunday.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have noticed that my foreskin is swollen, and I have only been wanking with Durex play lube, that I have used before without any reaction. The foreskin is swollen by a factor of 4. I am worried about it, after all it is my cock :rolleyes:, I have searched this site and there was no suitable threads. I have also searched Google and some people on other sites say that just see what happens to it after a day or two and if not Doctor time. Others say that it could also be over doing it once someone gets going.

Me thinking that the lube was some how off, as I had no reaction to it before :confused:. So to be on the safe side the lube is going in the bin, maybe will contact Durex and see what they have to say for themselves.

Any advice will be greatly welcomed.

Thanks

Prolonged or vigorous wanking frequently causes edema of the foreskin that makes it swell. The swelling usually goes away after a day of rest. It is not a cause for concern.