Swollen Foreskin

NYCdude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all - I'm new here. I don't really belong (haha that kinda cracked me up), but I had seen this site before and thought I'd give this a try. I masturbated two times yesterday - this isn't out of the norm, but granted I was a little intense. And during the second time, I started to feel a little sore. Now my foreskin is a little swolen. It can be retracted, but when I do it looks like there is more skin there than before, and it has a hard time staying back. I clean it regularly and I still can, so I don't think it is infected. I haven't been hard since as it feels a little numb. I've looked up phimosis and balanitis and crap but I don't think it really is what I have.

Anyone else experience this? Any help is greatly appreciated..
the new guy

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Sounds like you were too rough and your foreskin may have cracked. That happened a lot to me when I was younger. You say that you have trouble staying retracted but I suggest trying to stay retracted at least while you masturbate so you'll masturbate differently and not cause those cracks or whatever else is going on to cause your foreskin to swell. You'll likely need some lotion though. But I'd give it time to heal first.