Sydney btm 8inches, lvs2deepthroat

youngsydneyguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi Guys, (i assume)

23 yr old young looking (18-19) bisexual guy in sydney looking for hung guys to fuck me. I am a BTM with guys. i love nsa fun with guys :) love to deepthroat and am very good at it. no gag reflex so i can spend all my time on making you feel good, and right at home deep in my throat. im happy for a one off, but looking for a gd fuck buddy (who isnt) im near hornsby, cant host. im into car/outdoor fun, so if that is your thing, then HIT ME UP, otherwise happy to meet for fun at yours or wherever lol.

if your looking to fuck me, thats cool :) but if all you want is a BJ thats cool as well.

just want to state it again, i am a BTM with guys. i suck and get fucked. if you want to suck me, OK, but i do NOT fuck guys. but if your a nice enough guy, a lil bit open and HUNG, then i can be your best friend. cos sure, you fucking me makes me feel great, but i also love to GET GUYS OFF!!! sex etc... for me is 1000% better if i have made you feel amazing :)

check out my profile and pics and either email, pm or msn me. if you msn or email make sure you say your from LPSG and give your username :)

if you dont have pics (face pic not important) i will not meet :)

cmon guys, get in touch so we can have some fun :)