Sydney Pollack

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The actor/director or is there another one? There was a posting the other day about Billie Burke, and I thought it was about the good witch, Glinda. :rolleyes:

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always loved him as a director and when he guest-starred on WILL & GRACE [as WILL's dad] ; I found myself looking at him with new eyes.
He is a handsome man.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone have any pics? experience? information?
In the late 1990s I was brought in as an advisor (there were 8 advisors) on the Pollack movie- Poodle Springs. Poodle Springs was my virgin experince with movies and had some awkward moments. It also gave me more than an eyeful of Joe Don Baker who was sharing a trailer with Tom Bower. Neither seemed to have a problem with nudity or responding to a tap on the door without the benefit of a towel. Baker answered the door and was nicely sized- I had to fight my gay genes from going down on him then and there. Bower was sitting in a chair over on the side and was not as impressive in size; but, was handsome enough that I wouldn't have minded his being one of the slices of bread wrapping me up as a man sandwich.

(no, I never did anything with either of them- just handed over the edited scripts and left)

(and before anyone asks, Baker is definitely not circumcised)

I worked again with Pollock on Iris (about Iris Murdoch) which was a somewhat painful experience due to the subject matter.

Pollock (or to be honest, his people) contacted me regarding his directing of a film about Frank Gehry; I was otherwise occupied and declined. At no time did I see what he carried in his trousers, but there was not in general any substantial bulge, not a flat front, but nothing obscene either.

As to Pollack on a personal basis, he's a charming gentleman and he seems to be completely heterosexual.