Sympathy Sex

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any lady here ever knew a male friend of hers that needed a little cheering up and offered to sleep with him? Did you care enough for any male friend of yours that you slept with him to help him over his worries or problems?

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would any women want to do that? Besides I want a woman to want me, not feel like shes doing me a favor or taking pity on me. What a turn-off, probably couldn't even get hard in a situation like that. I have had a few very attractive women sleep with me only because they liked my fat dick, but atleast they liked something about me.

O, and I have a great personality too HAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Humiliation sex, sympathy sex, all from same root factory sex..what is going on? If somebody use search buttom, there must be another threads question just like this one..

I guess a psychologyst might answer why in a Large Penis Support Group board..at the women issues forum..those kind of threads are made..over and over again.

If it was possible to make a "reception room" way before entering womens issues..all those repetitive stuff would stay out forums in a never ending, none stop, same thread of same stuff.

Huge turn off..huge.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I am an uncaring bitch for not putting out for some sad sack. And doing that would make me a saint or what? Sounds pathetic to me.

I know that guys are wired differently, but when I'm worrying about something sex is usually the last thing on my mind. But then, as Cap says I've got the golden triangle so what should I be worried about.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Did you care enough for any male friend of yours that you slept with him to help him over his worries or problems?
so now if we don't have sex with our male friends to help "cure" them, we don't care enough.

oh.

You have interpreted this message wrong Christina

But that's exactly what your question implies.

Besides, how would fucking a friend help him over his worries or problems? It could be a distraction, but a help? Unless his problem is not getting laid, I guess...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had sex with a friend once to help brighten his mood, but we already had a sexual relationship at the time. Also, it was kind of an extension of my own humor.

"I'm sorry you're feeling so grouchy, right now. Why don't you eat my pussy, and see if your good mood is hiding in there?"

Apparently it was, but it took him a very long time to find it. Anyway, how could I possibly get wet and feel pity at the same time? It's just not happening.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Besides, how would fucking a friend help him over his worries or problems? It could be a distraction, but a help? Unless his problem is not getting laid, I guess...
Yeah, I'm not sure I understand the question either. And when the OP censured christinab, he basically said, "Nu-uh! You're wrong! So there!" Then he failed to explain his position. Perhaps he lacks any explanation.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen this on some occassion where a dude was working with me years ago and there was a bartender(female) and she felt "bad" for the guy I was working with...we were doing security. She felt this guy had never been laid and wanted to give him a chance of sleeping with her. I guess she was doing this to confirm something in her mind about the guy.
I can understand it is not the best topic to discuss..but I've read worse topics on here...lol

Sorry if anyone was offended!:smile:
I'll be more careful next time in raising issues. Have a nice day:smile: