Synthol for increasing tunica and suspensory ligament

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bigdex, May 29, 2011.

1. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
    I have decided that I'm going to try injecting synthol into my suspensory ligament in order to increase length and inject it into the tunica to increase girth. Hopefully I'll have the money to buy it along with pins soon.

2. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

There are big problems with Synthol. The first one is sourcing. Because this is kind of a "black sheep" even in bodybuilding circles there are some sources which are dangerous and can contain product that is not medically sterile.

Though I have my personal opinions on the use of this stuff when I write giving council to another I try to leave my personal feelings out of it.

I am making the assumption that you have found information at some location which indicates that this would be an effective route to follow.

One of the things I have found over the years is that there is a great deal of information found on PE boards that is misleading and of questionable accuracy. Remember that there are many individuals on those boards with personal financial interests and authority complexes posting at those locations.

My friend, I used to operate a group on Yahoo called "The Surgical Enlargement Forum". I found that group/board at times literally "hijacked" by a small number of individuals working in the Surgical PE business or periphery with commercial gain in mind. What they did was to create a number of false computer identities under various free e-mail address sites. They would then extoll the virtues of this or condemn something that competed with them or with their ideology. It became so bad that the value of the board had been compromised to nearly zero. I took the board down leaving only a few pieces of writing explaining my experiences of over a decade and the reason why.

Remember when it comes to the "dicks-r-us" business my friend there are people out there who will say anything taking no responsibility for their words or the consequences that those words could lead to. There are a number of individuals who have done real damage by their words. Just do your homework extremely thoroughly and watch very carefully for a single posing as multiple individuals. There are many out there.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors, but be very careful on this one. This one could have very bad consequences if even a very tiny error were to take place.

#2 FuzzyKen, May 29, 2011
    Last edited: May 29, 2011
  3. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    What's the current thinking on DMSO for the same purpose?

4. ignatius4446z

ignatius4446z Active Member

Albums:
    I'd agree with that entirely.

PE Gym is terrible for that "authority complex" phenomenon. There are dozens of mods, all of whom are very keen to throw their weight around. Unorthodox or unpopular opinion (ie: anything contrary to the collective opinion of the mods) is ruthlessly surpressed and people are regularly and very frequently banned for the most spurious of reasons, which can usually be traced back to them having a difference of opinion with a mod. They all act like corrupt power-crazed little tinpot dictators in some sort of stalinist banana republic.

Apart from the useful technique threads, the rest of the site seems to consist of mods throwing their weight around, puffed up on their own self-importance, warning or banning people who disagree with their opinions. Most of the regular members are either already mods, or they are sycophantically crawling up the backside of the mods, seemingly in an attempt to be granted the metaphorical key to the mods' inner circle. It is especially prevalent with the attitude towards the female mods, whose opinions are treated as if they've fallen from the very lips of Olympian gods. Woe betide anyone who disagrees with them, because that is the quickest route to being banned from the site. I've seen other male mods issue public warnings to people for them merely contradicting a female mod. There was also one quite bizarre instance where someone used the term "spotted dick" in a message. Their post was deleted and they were warned for insulting and abusive behaviour. The member in question explained that "spotted dick" is an English dessert (this is true - it is a sponge pudding with raisins in it, and you eat it with custard), and then they were issued with a warning, with the reason given as "attempting to define a word to a moderator is insulting, abusive and contrary to the rules of the site".

It's very interesting, from a psychological point of view, to see such behaviour in action.

#4 ignatius4446z, May 29, 2011
    Last edited: May 29, 2011
  5. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    DMSO should never be injected for any reason!

As to whether applying it topically would have any effect, it shouldn't.

Instead of synthol (which is temporary) why not just fly to london and get silicone?

6. jojolongdong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Bravo..... sound advice from Fuzzyken !
    It would be foolish not to heed these carefully chosen words of warning.

7. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

I'd suggest that anyone considering that course do a lot of research first...

Personally, I wouldn't want liquid silicone floating around loose and uncontained in my body.

8. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it doesn't actually. It's encapsulated between the layers of the dermis of the cock.

9. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Injected?!? Who said anything about injected?

Topically is what I meant. Tried a couple of times, I ended up smelling like garlic and gave it up. Getting laid's so much more important than having a big wang.

10. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
    I've decided to try MCT's instead as there is more chance that it is sterile. Check out this guy he is injecting MCT's into his CC. I think that injecting them into the tunica of sus ligament would be more beneficial.

Chemical Penis Enlargement

11. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
    Would DMSO carry MCT's like that found in coconut oil into the tunica? I have some ostarine which is dissolved in DMSO was thinking of mixing it with coconut oil.

12. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
    Check this out Using Palm Oil for Sexual Enhancement Leads to Pain, Embarrassment

The problems these guys had was from infection probably due to using unsterlised palm oil.

I've read that coconut oil can reduce the effect of DHT on receptors. This could be good and bad. It could be used to upregulate androgen receptors but while it is being used little growth would occur. However, the benefits of softening collagen may make it a good idea. You could use it for a month then the next month you could use andractim (DHT gel).

13. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No its not, its just annoying. I hate humans. :cool:

14. jukkura

jukkura New Member

I just want to say that i have many years experience in penis enlargement and you can achieve results without injections. I dont know about injection except that many people have gained over an inch in erect length and also a lot in girth with exercises like jelq, clamping and daily vacuum hanging with a low weight.

Sounds risky to inject. I once read about some stripper who injected silicone or something into his penis and now he cant get it hard anymore. I have my self almost got an inch in erect lengh doing jelq and other stuff.

These results are very permanent, i dont know about oils and stuff.

15. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I follow this forum with interest allways, as I would (obviously) also like a bigger cock.
    Fuzzyken makes the best point against chemical experimentation I have read so far, as well as the point that there is a huge amount of financial self-ineterest and self-proclaimed experts around these forums. However I fear that the guys who will ignore him would not listen to the sanest of arguments.
    Is there any evidence that PE works apart from anectdotal evidence without as usual, no photographic evidence?

16. jukkura

jukkura New Member

It works. But, why should i have taken pictures. When I started, I didnt even have a digital camera.

Starting length was 16-16.5cm and now im 18.6cm. I gained 1.5cm in 6 months when I did jelq for 1-2 hours 5 days a week for almost 6 months straight.

it works. but, i did jelq for almost 1 year before that. I did it incorrectly. So I gained nothing in the first year. If I would have quit after the first year and said it dont work, i would then never gotten anything.

17. D_Audemar_Awfulass

D_Audemar_Awfulass Account Disabled

Synthol, at best (if any) could help in the thickening but not the enlargement. Adding a substance adds violume, at best. To increase length you need to stretch, strethc, stretch. Synthol has helped increase the size of muscles, but yet again, remember the penis is not a muscle. If i were going to try with a substance to add volume, i would try with substances that are already proven to add volume and that are being used for that purpose. The penis is a very delicate organ. Is not something i would experiment with easily.

Draft saved Draft deleted