T.A.P.S.'s Grant Wilson

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been watching the Sci-Fi channel's Ghost Hunters lately. Besides being interested in the paranormal, I think co-host Grant Wilson is hot, hot, hot! I did a search and find he is married with three kids. Still, he turns me on although I know I don't have a "ghost of a chance" with him. :frown1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Steve Gonzalves does it for me...
And me!

Ghost Hunters is one of my all-time favorite shows. The guys that I've liked over the years are Grant, Steve, Brian, Dave, and the two brothers that would sometimes join them in investigations in the earlier seasons.

Steve, though, really does it for me. I think it's the juxtaposition of the hard look of his tattoos against his often sensitive-guy ways and weaknesses (his fear of heights, for instance) that really gets me. He's just like a big cuddly bear.:biggrin:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure if anyone saw the most recent episode on Wednesday, February 15th, or saw write-ups about it online but -- SPOILER -- Grant has decided to leave "Ghost Hunters" for personal / family reasons but he will appear on a few more episodes into March. Not sure if he will still be involved with TAPS behind the scenes or what the fall-out will be for the entire team (another co-leader, members being reorganized, etc)

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he is leaving due to not getting anymore money or a raise would be one reason. Most leave a hit show for that reason and they will use the excuses he mentioned in his chat. That is a dead giveway when they want to pursue something else. Something is money money. Nobody in their right mind would leave a hit show to pursue other things....it is not logical. and to the other poster who would love to be with him, you would be in the back of the pack of children and afterthought. To me, men with children are a waste of time.

and for the record it aint bad looking, not my type but not bad looking.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, bumping a VERY old thread...

For anyone interested, Grant returns to television on August 21st at 9PM for a new revamped Ghost Hunter on the A&E Network. A few years ago, he worked on an investigation of a house and property which belonged to a close friend of mine and I think he looks much more handsome in real life than on television - and really fills out a pair of jeans very nicely.

Grant Wilson.jpg