T he glad and the bad news about dick enlargement

Media
Though I am not sad at the present time I certainly would be if I were facing anew the huge investment in years it took to double my penis length from 5.5 inches to 10.75 inches. There were gaps in my daily routines (super stretches of all sorts) over the 10 years that I devoted to penis enlargement, but I would say that if I had compressed all the routines to never skipping a day, it would have been 6 years at least.

I never invested in any of the stretcing devices for fear that I might apply enough tension to pull a station wagon up a steep hill and rip the guy right off my groin. The problem with stretching a dick is not the skin part of this lovely creature but the ligament sheath just inside the outer dick layer that is firmly attached to the pubic bone. All tissues can be expanded if enough lateral tension can be applied and repeated ad nauseum. Skin can be stretched from a few inches circumference to several feet to use at skin grafts. Muscle growth is predicated on tearing the muscle fibers apart and then letting growth occur between the "damaged cells". But bones are another matter -- it takes saws and displacement by small increments to get bones to lengthen but again it can be done.

Ligaments are not as resistant as bones but they are certainly very tough and not subject to much stretching. So you have to apply maximum effort and repeat over and over again. There is suggestion that if you stop tensioning ligaments for more than 2 days that the newly healed and very, very slightly longer ligament is much more resistant to further lengthening. So you get the point -- powerful tension applied outward on the dick and repeated at least every other day for months and months and months. I kept this up for several months and though the gains were pitifully small, they were gains every time I measured. I would get disheartened when I would calculate how long it would take to go from 5.5 to anything over 8 inches so I purged my memory of that calculation and continued onward and upward.

The exercises I developed were similar to those you can see on sites that show you such stretching exercises. I can tell you, your dick can take just about all you can subject to it with just your unaided arm and foot strength. I often if I would detach my dick from its ligament attachment points, but I never did.

If you ever should decide to try these maneuvers, I would suggest setting aside 10 to 15 minutes every day (don't skip more than 1 day) and coming up with some measuring protocol to keep you motivated. I would suggest not using the erect dick since that takes more time and is not necessary since the firmly stretched flaccid dick is a good indicator of success in stretching that intransigent ligamentous tube your favorite body part is encased in. Good luck

And by the way, since the progress is so incredibly slow, you will never wake up one day, measure your erect cock and exclaim jubilantly -- "MY God, I have a 10 inch cock! You will get so used to your slowly growing little fellow that you will not believe that it is any longer at all (By God you will think, it must have always been 10 inches since it seems so ordinary to me).

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Though I am not sad at the present time I certainly would be if I were facing anew the huge investment in years it took to double my penis length from 5.5 inches to 10.75 inches.

So now it's 10.75 instead of 10. You've gained three-quarters of an inch within the space of an hour or so.
Yuh gud, guy.

And by the way, since the progress is so incredibly slow, you will never wake up one day, measure your erect cock and exclaim jubilantly -- "MY God, I have a 10 inch cock! You will get so used to your slowly growing little fellow that you will not believe that it is any longer at all (By God you will think, it must have always been 10 inches since it seems so ordinary to me).

Pix or it nevuh happened.
Oh, never mind the pix.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I’m inclined to agree that the claimed increase sounds a little far fetched, I support the OP in his suggestion that some may find any increase so gradual that it will pass un-noticed other than comparing it against a ruler. Also there is something in what he says about the reaction from stretching the ligs.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great advice! I started with an erect lenght of just under 3/4 inches. I haven't reached 10.75 inches yet, but you can see my results in my gallery. Sorry, I forgot to take any "before" pics.

D

deleted136887

Don't know why the OP went to all the trouble and wasted time when he could have used enlarging cream, which works overnight.

B_mastersword

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah... sucks w/o evidence we have to ignore it...

i can prove my dick is 19cm now, but not that it was 14cm five years ago.

i believe PE works but yes its hard to believe the OP claim

B_mastersword

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah... sucks w/o evidence we have to ignore it...

i can prove my dick is 19cm now, but not that it was 14cm five years ago.

i believe PE works but yes its hard to believe the OP claim