T M I

D_Feock Mie

1st Like
Media
What have you read here that you really didn't want to know?

I'll start: There was a thread where this guy would urinate uncontrollably following shooting his load. I have had a couple of orgasm where it felt like this could happen ... now that it's stuck in my head... My wife and I would have to start fucking in the tub if that ever happened.

Do you have any TMIs?

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
how humans create plastic blow up versions of themselves to achieve sexual pleasure. Can they not find a real human to do this with!? Ugh. Weird creatures.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I could have gotten on quite happily without ever knowing what some folks get up to with their siblings.

I also wish I could erase the cum jar concept from memory.

I was just going to write that!!! that creeped me right out. i didn't even have the stomach to look at the picture of it. the mental image was enough.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Sibling jerkoffs, sniffing other dudes undies in the locker room, and even stealing dudes jockstraps from locker rooms and jacking in them for years without washing them.

I'm not here to point fingers or what not, whatever you choose to do in your own time is your business, but that kinda sickens me qnd makes me shake my head. Maybe I just don't get it.:confused:

Most everyone here is great, but there are also some sick motherfuckers out there, IMO.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A Buddy Of Mine(paul) At Age 22 Finally Got A Date With Somone He Had A Huge Crush On(bill). Paul Is Bottom And Had Only Been Fucked Twice Before....so Bill Was Knocking The Bottom Out Of Paul's Young Hairy Hole...as He Blew His Load And Pulled His Cock Out Of Paul's Ass Paul Glanced Down And Saw A Kernal Of Yellow Corn On The Head Of Bill's Dick. Paul Calmly Before Bill Could See--- Went Down And Started Sucking Bill's Talleywag---and Ate The Corn!!!!!again!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
A Buddy Of Mine(paul) At Age 22 Finally Got A Date With Somone He Had A Huge Crush On(bill). Paul Is Bottom And Had Only Been Fucked Twice Before....so Bill Was Knocking The Bottom Out Of Paul's Young Hairy Hole...as He Blew His Load And Pulled His Cock Out Of Paul's Ass Paul Glanced Down And Saw A Kernal Of Yellow Corn On The Head Of Bill's Dick. Paul Calmly Before Bill Could See--- Went Down And Started Sucking Bill's Talleywag---and Ate The Corn!!!!!again!

Fine example right here.

EWWWWW, and :rofl:

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's fuckin disgusting.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could have gotten on quite happily without ever knowing what some folks get up to with their siblings.
I also wish I could erase the cum jar concept from memory.
I don't care to know about anything done with siblings, parents, uncles, or cousins. The 'cum jar' was a level of crazy which I hope never to see again...anywhere. :yuck:

Sibling jerkoffs, sniffing other dudes undies in the locker room, and even stealing dudes jockstraps from locker rooms and jacking in them for years without washing them.
To say that stuff is repugnant doesn't even begin to come close to how I feel about it.
I'm not here to point fingers or what not, whatever you choose to do in your own time is your business, but that kinda sickens me and makes me shake my head. Maybe I just don't get it.:confused: I definetely don't get it! Especially stealing a strangers jock, boxers, or panties. :yuck:

Most everyone here is great, but there are also some sick motherfuckers out there, IMO.
Agreed! :cool:

how humans create plastic blow up versions of themselves to achieve sexual pleasure. Can they not find a real human to do this with!? Ugh. Weird creatures.
Nope, if you saw the men that do this you would understand why they can't get a real woman to have sex with them. :tongue:

jeremy_curio

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some members feel compelled for some reason to air their most lurid..fantasies on here, i tend to avoid most of the forums as they seem to revolve almost exclusively around incest , sperm and pedophilia. Oh yeah..and anything with the word "pussy" in the title, just find that word absolutely repellent for some reason..moreso than cock and no, not because of "that".

I do wish admin would take a dimmer view on some of the threads started here. Most seem pointless , revolting and a bit trollishly juvenile.

Maybe having a fetish forum visible only to those who want it to be so everyone that has no interest could avoid being exposed wouldn't be a bad idea.