T-Mobile Troubles . . . Again.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Principessa, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

GRRRR! :angryfire2: Are any other T-Mobile customers having trouble sending pictures from their cell to an e-mail address or is it just me? :confused: I can send pics from my cell to another cell regardless of carrier. But I am just now getting around to sending my Nashville pics to my e-mail so I can save them to my PC and it's not letting me do that. :mad: :irked:

It will send my comments or picture title; but not the picture.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    T-Mobile seems to have been having troubles over the last month or so. One day, the entire network in my area was down all day, then there was the issue with the Sidekicks...I'm seriously debating on swapping carriers here soon. Its a shame too. I've been with them for 7-8 years, and have been pleased with them up until the last few months, and they have really pissed me off

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I switched to them in December 2006 because my whole family cousins and all switched. I have never had anything but grief with them from about 3 months onward. Most of my problem was that horrible magenta RAZR I had and replaced 5 or 6 times in 2 years :angryfire2: Then there were the billing issues and questionable fees to the tune of $40 a month which they finally admitted were excessive and credited my account. When my contract is done so am I!
    I will be switching to Verizon.

4. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why can't you connect it directly to your computer?

5. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    I had months of ntrouble with the T-Mobile connection, they lied to me and told me my area had a good reception, further investigations proved the assistant had made it up, after 12 months of agony and almost putting foot through the TV when the advert came on, i recieved an apology and 12 months contracted money back. I hate them, but got my money back.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Type slower Gillette, you know I don't read that fast. :biggrin1:

I don't get your question. What is it you want me to connect to my computer? The cell phone? I can't. :frown1: :irked: I have the Samsung Gravity which I purchased in August 2009 because I wanted a QWERTY keyboard. It's great for texting which I do quite a bit. However, I do miss some of the functions which the Motorola RAZR had; such as the ability to copy/cut & paste between screens.

7. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

You could get a Crackberry or switch to AT&T and get an IPhone.

8. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Samsung phones come with a USB cable to connect to your computer. Also they give a cd with some software. At least the last three Samsungs I bought did. Your phone also has Bluetooth which you can use to connect to the computer with.

Here are some cables. Cheaper than buying a new phone.
    Samsung Gravity Data Cables

9. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I have had a lot of problems with T-Mobile since I moved out west. The first weird thing was that they gave me a number whose prefix originates in a border town about an hour south of where I live. Incidentally, I get a lot of "Bueno?", followed by a realization of a wrong number. (Makes me wonder who had the number before me.)

But really, my big grief is all about network connections. Supposedly there's a tower really close to UA campus, yet my coverage is spotty in my building. I don't expect much reception in an elevator, but I get next to nothing in the basement computer lab and every now and then my coverage on the fourth floor fades out. What's worse, though, is that text messages and voice mails sometimes come way late. I'm talking the next day late. On more than one occasion, the timestamp on the message or mail will say a few hours or the day prior, yet it won't get delivered on time. I called to complain. Supposedly they're trying to resolve the issue, but it's anyone's guess what will happen.

My contract ends in a few months, and I will switch cell phone companies. While T-Mobile is really good on the value (compared to similar plans at AT&T and Verizon), I can't have intermittent service issues.

Draft saved Draft deleted