T-shirts but no underwear?

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea, same reason when wearing a dress shirt, and most suit trousers have an extra frontal liner so no need for bottoms

jeff2982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do. My torso likes to keep warm, by nuts like the freedom. I also sleep that way, T-shirt and no pants. I gather it's unusual, but whatever.

D_dfvgff

Just Browsing
Media
I love muscle/wifebeatter shirts. Wear em everyday. Umm.. undies? DEPENDS.. like at the gym u wear basketball shorts so I wear undies to hold me up. ;) around the house? Nope. Just a black undershirt=)

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love muscle/wifebeatter shirts. Wear em everyday. Umm.. undies? DEPENDS.. like at the gym u wear basketball shorts so I wear undies to hold me up. ;) around the house? Nope. Just a black undershirt=)

For a moment there I thought you wore Depends. You know, the adult diapers ;)

D

deleted300444

Ive done this on more than one occasion, T under dress but no nothing under slacks. Works for me.

I sleep that way too..tshirt, no bottoms.

Scrappydoo1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry, I guess I am old Fashion. I have to wear a T under my dress shirt and have to wear underwear. I am to fearful that something may happen if I don't wear underwear. Ladies are already looking at my bulge in my jeans with my underwear on. (same with basketball shorts as well) There is no way to hide my bulge or the imprint of my cock.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
I love to wear just a tee and no undies to sleep, but i'm not the kinda person to layer up top when dressing.

Idk if it's preference or rebellion because I was forced to wear an undershirt under my shirt for like the first 7 years of my life.

I just find I sweat easily, and the fewer layers up top, the better

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do wear t-shirts under dress shirts, depending on the dress shirt. For me, it's a matter of not having my nipples show through, or some other gauche shit like that. However, I wouldn't buy pants that show through to begin with, so I have no such reason to wear underwear.