T-Shirts from the LPSG Gift Shop Idea

AnonyMs: Craig's fabulous vacay photos made me think of this... coupled with Paul's question about where to wear his lpsg T-shirt.

Next time you go on vacation, pack your lpsg T-shirt, take a pic of yourself wearing it outside some famous tourist spot and then post the pic here on the board!

What do you think?

nony

Gift shop URL:  http://www.cafeshops.com/lpsg

AnonyMs: Actually, I decided I am gonna take the bear with me and take a pictures of the bear at famous sites. Now... I just have to plan my vacation!

longtimelurker: Brilliant idea.

Unfortunately, I have this thing about having my photo taken - I hate it! I think it is quite a common thing here, though - most of my friends can't stand having theirs taken, either.

AnonyMs: Me, too, LTL - that's why I am toting the bear.... holding it out at arm's length in front of the Eiffel Tower appeals to me....

longtimelurker: [quote author=nony link=board=meetgreet;num=1067983464;start=0#5 date=11/04/03 at 14:08:48]Oh my goodness!  It just dawned on my that I hardly need to worry about planning a vacation.  I live just down the road from the world's #1 tourist attraction.  

Coming to a thread near you soon:

LPSG does Disney World!

And now if you will excuse me, I have me a bear I have got to go order!
[/quote]

Orlando??? Geez - that's a pretty long road!

(take my advice - skip the EPCOT centre!)

7x6andchg: Just take the pictures from the neck down....we're interested in where the shirt has been, not you....LOL...just kidding everyone!

prepstudinsc: What kind of prize will be given out for the person who submits the picture of the most exotic place with an LPSG tshirt in it?

tracksuitboy: [quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=meetgreet;num=1067983464;start=0#9 date=11/04/03 at 18:31:30]What kind of prize will be given out for the person who submits the picture of the most exotic place with an LPSG tshirt in it?[/quote]

A free flight on Concorde!