T-shirts that indirectly say you're endowed?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any of you have any of those? Stores like Abercrombie sell lots of those.."Big Steelie's Pipe Laying Company" or some stuff like that.

I actually have one that features Borat that says "Very Big and Nice". I bought it a while ago (before the movie even came out) because I'm a fan of Borat and I found it funny. This was before I had an complex about my size too, by the way. I don't know what I was thinking but I didn't think most girls would understand it, and if they did, that they'd think I wore that shirt because I was well endowed and was using it as some kind of claim or anything. I really just wanted it because it had Borat on it. Eitherway, I was walking to one of my classes and I saw this girl staring at me. I had my sunglasses on and kept looking straight forward so I don't think she noticed but she gave me this long smirk the entire time as we crossed paths. I don't think she looked at my dick at any point (or at least I didn't see her) but I could just tell she was a size queen. There was something about her and the way she was looking that makes me just know that she is one, lol. It's kind of funny, I think.

Anyway, I made the horrible mistake of often wearing that shirt and going comando in basketball shorts. Again, this is before I developed any insecurity over my size and I was oblivious to the fact that I was exposing my flaccid size (which isn't flattering at all) to whomever wanted to see. Makes me wonder how many girls looked at my shirt then directly to my dick which definitely did not live up to the shirt's message. :redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't mind one of these kind of T-shirts.

Some I've seen are:

BLACK-WAIST-DOWN.jpg

A6640F-lg.jpg

etc etc. I like the black from the waist down one :redface:

EDIT: You said indirectly...D'oh! But I hate those pretentious ones...saying Big Dick's Holiday Inn etc

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Borat is funny, and when I think of him saying, "I am big like can of Pepsi!", it makes me laugh. I can understand your wanting to wear the T-shirt just because you find the line so funny when he says it; but when you wear the shirt, then it implies that you are saying it for real, rather than just quoting a funny fictional character. If I saw that on a T-shirt, I would have the same reaction that I have to other T-shirts that brag about the wearer's dick size, namely, (1) "Bullshit -- if you really had a big dick, you would not feel the need to brag about it in public," and (2) "Even if you have got a big dick, how tacky of you to brag about it on your clothes like that!"

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Borat is funny, and when I think of him saying, "I am big like can of Pepsi!", it makes me laugh. I can understand your wanting to wear the T-shirt just because you find the line so funny when he says it; but when you wear the shirt, then it implies that you are saying it for real, rather than just quoting a funny fictional character. If I saw that on a T-shirt, I would have the same reaction that I have to other T-shirts that brag about the wearer's dick size, namely, (1) "Bullshit -- if you really had a big dick, you would not feel the need to brag about it in public," and (2) "Even if you have got a big dick, how tacky of you to brag about it on your clothes like that!"
lol, so even with my shirt, you would assume either one of those two?
i've seen a funny shirt that said "im as smart as a horse and hung like einstein"

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once fancied wearing one with just the Chiquita banana logo on it. Sometimes I prefer subtleties.
After reading Calboner's comment, I had to check out your gallery...I agree, Dang...I have never seen a banana that size either!:smile:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My homeboy had a similar shirt and i believe the small print should say "But I have a big dick" haha

I've always wanted to buy one of those shirts and wear it to the bar to see the reaction
Well, if you wear it along with your bearsuit in the avatar you should be a real hit!:biggrin1:

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to have one that said: I may be short, but it's not my feet holding me up.

Years later after I designed my Buff Horse avatar, I came up with another one.
Buff Horse Tool Company: We'll help you get your nuts off!!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Got a few t shirts that not necessarily hint at my endownment, but are quite sex innuendoed none the less. Most I got from FCUK, so that should give you an idea of how risque they can be -

- " SOFT, STRONG AND VERY, VERY LONG"
- " REMEMBER TO FCUK SAFELY"
- " SAVE A HORSE, RIDE A COWBOY"
- " SAVE A BROOM, RIDE A QUIDDITCH PLAYER"

The last one I got as a gift from a fellow HP fan, so it has gotten quite a few double takes LOL.