T-shirts that indirectly say you're endowed?

D

deleted3782

I know a company here that re-glazes windows, named "Double Hung". I understand their shirts are selling like hotcakes...for the dirty minded among us.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very interesting post!
Do you guys remember those "BIG Johnson" T-shirts from a few years back?

I used to see a lot of guys wearing them. Strangely, most of the ones I saw wearing them didn't really LOOK like they had "big johnsons" at all.
They almost never had a bulge in their pants! I used to see them and think to myself, "Yeah, in your dreams!"

I think that if I had a really big dick, I would wear some kind of T-shirt that "hinted" at that fact. I would also try to show a really nice bulge in my Levi button-front 501 jeans. After all, it pays to advertise! :wink:

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Borat is funny, and when I think of him saying, "I am big like can of Pepsi!", it makes me laugh. I can understand your wanting to wear the T-shirt just because you find the line so funny when he says it; but when you wear the shirt, then it implies that you are saying it for real, rather than just quoting a funny fictional character. If I saw that on a T-shirt, I would have the same reaction that I have to other T-shirts that brag about the wearer's dick size, namely, (1) "Bullshit -- if you really had a big dick, you would not feel the need to brag about it in public," and (2) "Even if you have got a big dick, how tacky of you to brag about it on your clothes like that!"

that seems strange. i'd recognize it as a quote from the first episode of the ali g show when he was seeking dating advice and view it as a reference. i believe most people who wear such shirts are doing it for the laughs not the ass.

pete-zamann

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
reading this thread reminded me of a t-shirt i bought in cornwall a while ago.The clothing company was called 'Tiny Penis' and that was the only thing that was written on the front of the shirt. It was very interesting how men and women reacted differently to it, men would come up to me and shake my hand or pat me on the back and say they admired me for being so honest!!! (this happened about 4 times) the women on the other hand gave me so much attention it was weird, they either thought;
1, this guys got a tiny penis but he can laugh at himself
or
2, this guy's obviously got a large one that's why he has the confidence to wear it.
either way it did the trick!! haha

Giant13plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here in Florida we have a million places that sell tee shirts. The Big Johnson ones are everywhere. They were funny because the babes pictures on them, usually about a dozen of them drooling over some nerd looking guy with a "big johson" were hot women.
Got to keep your eye on the target! That was when I was in high school and college. I was given two but never wore them.
A girlfriend of my sisters got me one in high school. My sister and I had known her for years and grew up with her. She is about 4 years older because she and my sister were sophmores in college when I was a junior in high school. She got me the shirt after we fucked nearly nonstop for three days one weekend at her house. Seriously hot pussy. Her older married sister and I got it on two years later after she bragged to her about me. My mother was not pleased about the shirt and threw it out.
I got another one from my frat in college as a tease thing. Never wore it out of the house at school and lost it somewhere.

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a friend of mine is very well endowed, about 9 1/2" hard, so for christmas last year I bought him a shirt that said half man, half horse. He got a kick out of it, lol. He also had a belt buckle that has a wiener dog on it and it said "I love my wiener" I thought it was cute, lol.

papilongcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once, in a mall in Palm Springs, I saw a young man wearung a t-shirt that had written on it "I'm shy but I have a big penis". I was waiting to meet my girlfriend at any moment so I didn't pursue the issue, but two things went through my thoughts: a) if you're that shy would you you really wear a shirt saying so, and b) well, just how big is it?
Didn't get the chance to find out ...

B_brum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i bought one in Indy last year from Hollister - "Trust me, it's big".

Refers to some surfing thing, but gets me a few looks :)

supporter22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a ball cap that says "Select Sires" which I think is appropriate for me since I enjoy the bull cocked men, but it really is a service that breeds dairy cows.