t4m - 34 - Duluth - Georgia - USA - Single Black Hung & Uncut T-Girl ISO Hung & Uncut SWM In Atlanta Area.

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by GeorgiaTgal, May 24, 2006.

1. GeorgiaTgal

GeorgiaTgal New Member

Albums:
    t4m - 34 - Duluth - Georgia - USA - Single Black Hung & Uncut T-Girl ISO Hung & Uncut SWM In Atlanta Area.

My age: 34
    City: Duluth
    State: Georgia

Hello guys. I am a transgendered single black woman that lives full-time, am 5'8, 160, 8", uncut, medium build, solid, shaved, versatile and attractive. I have not taken hormones yet, but will be starting soon.

I would like to meet a single white bi guy, 25-48, that is hung, uncut, hairy, versatile and available. Looks are not too terribly important and am attracted to blue collar/country types, long haired bikers, musicians, europeans, hairy bears and tall/slim guys. Please be height/weight proportionate, clean, somewhat in shape, non-pushy and fairly close by the northeast metro Atlanta or Gwinnett areas. Pluses are heavy/multiple cummers, fat mushroom head, long foreskin, wide piss slit and curved cocks. If any any guys are interested, just send me a message: jeannie33nn@yahoo. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice