Ta ta to the tatas

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by EllieP, Jan 6, 2012.

1. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I've worked up enough courage enough to set a date for next week. After almost a decade of chronic neck and shoulder pain, which kind of came to a head in November, I, or actually we, have decided to have mammoplasty reduction. Yep, getting rid of most of the girls.

The hardest part is getting my head into it. I know it's healthier for me, but as I told my doctor, I've always been big and I want to stay big. She assured me that I will not be small. But I will at least be able to by bras in the store! And that's a plus with me!!!

Of course, Cap is worried not only for my health but his "paradise valley" will be gone. Again, doc assured him that the cleavage will still be there, and she's expecting me to be no less than a D.

She didn't want to state a cup size because there are really no standards. One thing I'm really excited about is having nipples closer to my armpits than navel!!! Yes, the girls shall rise again!!!

I'd love to hear from anyone else who's done it, good or bad . Yes, I've heard a few horror stories but many, many more positive stories that have helped me make this decision.

So I'm still screwing up the courage, but next Tuesday or Wednesday I'll be shedding a quick four or five pounds the hard way. Cap promised he'd keep everyone posted.

Wish me luck!

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    good luck! small ta ta's are hot as hell you know!!

3. D_Moe_LePoe

D_Moe_LePoe New Member

Best of luck!

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good luck and good health to you, EllieP. :flowers1:

5. vibrationzzz

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like potatoes too.

Ooops.

6. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    I have a good friend who chose breast reduction to address years of pain. Despite having so much of her public identity - and a large bit of her self-identity - tied to her large breasts, she has been happier and healthier ever since. She remains incredibly sexy. When we've talked about it, she says she wishes she had done it years before and that it took the surgery for her to realize how much being and feeling attractive has nothing to do with the size of her breasts, and that she probably would have been happier earlier if she were able to realize that (which would have been difficult given the size of her breasts).

Enjoy your new, reduced pain and still sexy life!

7. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a couple of friends who had reduction surgeries. Both were happy with the results. One had some scarring issues, the other didn't. It seems some people heal better than others in that regard.

Good luck!

8. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

All the breast :wink:

9. D_Olga Steponyatova

D_Olga Steponyatova New Member

One of my good friends had reduction surgery and she still maintains it was one of the best things she ever did. It has been a smidge over a year since she had it done and there's almost no visible trace besides being a happier and perkier size. The hardest part for her, much like yourself, was knowing she had to be a gutsy goose and get worse before things could get better.

Best wishes and I hope the outcome is everything you (and your partner :smile:) desire!

#9 D_Olga Steponyatova, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  10. vibrationzzz

Gold Member

Albums:
    I often wonder if the not so privleged have access to this site for one night. What the answers would be. Anyway, move along Mr Vibrationzzz.....

11. D_Otis_Criblecoblis

D_Otis_Criblecoblis Account Disabled

Good luck, would love to see some before and after pics...

12. D_Tam_Ponds

D_Tam_Ponds Account Disabled

Good luck hun! I have a sister who need this surgery. She's 28 years old and well over the DDD size. For a smallish person, it really affects her posture, etc. FWIW, the genes are an interesting thing - my other sister is morbidly obese and has to special order her bras because she's barely a B cup - very rare to find such a big girl with such little boobs!

13. Bravo55

Bravo55 Member

Best wishes for a healthy and satisfying outcome!

14. Jillang

Jillang Member

I'm sure everything will work out but good luck anyway. I know the whole decision process is the hardest part though.

15. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

There's always one. :rolleyes:

Good Luck Ellie!

16. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My sister had it done. She was a J cup, and extremely uncomfortable. After surgery, she got an infection which resulted in scarring; in addition, one breast is smaller than the other. And you know what? She STILL says it was the best decision she ever made!

I waffle back and forth on the idea. I'm a DDD (or E or F depending on brand), but it hasn't effected my back that much. I do have bra strap grooves, and the boobs make me look so disproportionate and much heavier than I really am....

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you will be happy. I know several women who have had it done and there is not one who would say she regrets it.

17. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good luck! Hope you are happy with the new girls ;)

18. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Good luck sweetie! :smile:

19. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Best of luck Ellie and we'll be thinking of you. Be sure to give us updates ok?

20. ncnicem

ncnicem Member

Another one who had a friend who had this done. Like you, it wasn't without trepidation and concerns about missing 'the girls.' As others have described, she's very happy with the results. The girls looked spectacular before and they still do. The biggest part of that, of course, is that they 'live with' a vibrant, wonderful woman who has a fun and sexy approach to life. Seems like that would describe you too from what I've read here. Best of luck with it!

Draft saved Draft deleted