Ta ta to the tatas

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the update, Cap!

I'm glad to hear Ellie's doing so well and that she's already feeling positive effects. With a kg gone from each side that's not surprising!! I hope everything continues to go well and can't wait to hear from her!

D

deleted157868

Well, I've worked up enough courage enough to set a date for next week. After almost a decade of chronic neck and shoulder pain, which kind of came to a head in November, I, or actually we, have decided to have mammoplasty reduction. Yep, getting rid of most of the girls.

The hardest part is getting my head into it. I know it's healthier for me, but as I told my doctor, I've always been big and I want to stay big. She assured me that I will not be small. But I will at least be able to by bras in the store! And that's a plus with me!!!

Of course, Cap is worried not only for my health but his "paradise valley" will be gone. Again, doc assured him that the cleavage will still be there, and she's expecting me to be no less than a D.

She didn't want to state a cup size because there are really no standards. One thing I'm really excited about is having nipples closer to my armpits than navel!!! Yes, the girls shall rise again!!!

I'd love to hear from anyone else who's done it, good or bad . Yes, I've heard a few horror stories but many, many more positive stories that have helped me make this decision.

So I'm still screwing up the courage, but next Tuesday or Wednesday I'll be shedding a quick four or five pounds the hard way. Cap promised he'd keep everyone posted.

Wish me luck!
Now I have to get a 40oz from the store and poor one out for my fallen homies

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aww, glad to read all went well.
Thanks for the update Cap!
I hope you and her sis get to do all the pampering you like (some people are unwilling pamper-patients...) and happy to hear she's in great hands ;)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys. I'm a little lucid right now so thought I'd see how far I can go sitting up and using my laptop. Morphine is good! :) I'm trying to wean myself from the drugs but it still hurts like hell. I have these awful drains pinned to what they laughingly call a bra but is more like a straightjacket without sleeves. It's really a chest girdle to keep all the bits in place and it's constrictive as all get out.

Even though I feel like crap this is how i know everythign is going to be ok: they changed the dressing yesterday evening and I didn't want to look because I knew everything would be yucky and I would probably get sick to my stomach. But Cap was in the room and he saw everything for the first time. I watched his face as they unzipped unsnapped and removed the bandages. When they pulled the gauze away he had the biggest smile on his face! That was better than any medicine they could give me. I hope he's happy with the newer more concentrated "Ellie."

By the way, my neck and shoulders feel so fantastic I fell like I'm 20 yrs old again! Now im wondering why I waited for so long.

ok im fading now so im going to say bye. thank u for all your good wishes n prayers

smooches

ellie

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, she beat me to it. I was going to tell everybody that we're home and she's doing good. Still in some pain but there are some wonderful meds for her that I'm hoping she saves some for her caretaker. Nah, just kidding.

But the first thing she asked for after I got her situated on the couch was her laptop. I had to leave the room because she and her sister will probably peruse the site and make a lot of unnecessary comments that might make me uncomfortable.

For a brief moment I thought about getting a nurse's uniform but then I said nah. I might look like this to her:

Attachments