Table for 4, which other 3 members do you invite?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't think of only three. Off the top of my head, I can think of

biguy2738
lemont77
OKFarmer
snoozan
njqt466
JustAsking
Osiris
viking1
Matthew

And I'm sure there are more as well! My list currently has nine people, so I guess that's three lunches... I'm gonna be full!

Thank you Megs, you will get your wish sooner than you think.

I totally just got so dissed...

Exactly why I can't and will not respond. I can't whitle my list down and if I were to list all the people? I would need the grand dining room at San Simeon to seat everyone. I will say you would be across the table so I could play footsie with you.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd probably invite the people I found most objectionable (wild horses won't drag from my lips who they are) that way if the conversation flagged at least we could have a good old argument.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't invite any unless I could invite the many LPSG-ers I have chatted with so far. It wouldn't seem fair to invite just four...as that would make the others like "WTF?!!?"

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hate these sort of things...I'm way too greedy to ask just 3. So I'll have to ask 3 pairs (just to be sorta within the bounds of this post:

njqt466 & SpoiledPrincess (my 2 favorite ladies here...got the minds and the bods)
Damian Johnson & Monster (spunky, hot young guys)
Industrialsize & zawfi (spunky hot MEN)

My list is actually abit longer...there are just too many of you for this thread's silly restrictions. Maybe we could hire out a beach for all the others...in Australia, guys. Not those dirty northern hemisphere excuses.

:)

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hate these sort of things...I'm way too greedy to ask just 3. So I'll have to ask 3 pairs (just to be sorta within the bounds of this post:

njqt466 & SpoiledPrincess (my 2 favorite ladies here...got the minds and the bods)
Damian Johnson & Monster (spunky, hot young guys)
Industrialsize & zawfi (spunky hot MEN)

My list is actually abit longer...there are just too many of you for this thread's silly restrictions. Maybe we could hire out a beach for all the others...in Australia, guys. Not those dirty northern hemisphere excuses.

:)

I've always wanted to perve over your cock and Monsters! Love it!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No need to sneak perve on mine, Damian. The feeling is very mutual...Sit on down and go for it! As for Monster, I'm sure he'd be even quicker than I would at dropping his drawers for a sexy beast like you.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For a table of girls only, I'd invite Naughty, Gisella and MercurialBliss (of course that would require that we raid the Janet Reger store beforehand).

For a table of guys only, I'd invite thirteenbyseven, SpeedoGuy and Jovial, which of course doesn't prevent that these guys sell their invitations bidding highest.

THank you Claire. I second that emotion.

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
COLJohn
GoneA
Hatched69

Thank you!! :smile::biggrin1:

I haven't been on here in some time (yeah, I'm still alive - barely :rolleyes:), so I don't know who's still here, but
Agnslz, COLJohn, ChicagoSam, GoneA and MmeZ would be on the list...