Taboo: Asian girls with black guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dogoman, Oct 11, 2011.

1. dogoman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi guys, just though put it out there and ask about how you guys felt about asian women with black guys, this isnt meant to be a racist thread or anything. I'm all for it, I think more asian girls should go out with black guys and other guys for that matter but I think its still quite taboo. What do you guys think? Have any of you guys black or otherwise experienced being with a asian woman, and if so how was it?

When I say asian I mean Pakistani, Indian.

#1 dogoman, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  2. D_Richard Lugie

D_Richard Lugie Account Disabled

There is nothing wrong with it. You love who you love, and race should never be an issue, I can't stand when people don't agree with this.

Btw Im white dating a Japanese woman, and she is amazing; nice, funny, kind, cute, hot, smart, athletic, and she won't always let me pay! ;)!

3. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Where is a black guy with an Indian girl taboo?
    I'm not black, but I've been with a few brown girls (one long term) and they were each as different from each other as any other woman. One was fairly boring (just a few times with her), another was just crazy physical, and the LTR one's sweet and loving, but is really rough and dirty in bed.

4. dogoman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Your right scubadave it should never be an issue, but some women feel it is even though they dont want it to be. lol shannon gota love the dirty ones. In the UK its quite taboo still, everyones from small close knit communities.

#4 dogoman, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  5. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Love me some Asian women

Draft saved Draft deleted