1. B_boynextdoorkpt

B_boynextdoorkpt New Member

A question for the group:
    I was reading the thread about a dude seeing his father's hard on. One person post and said it was not taboo to see a fathers hard on.
    What is taboo when it comes to nudity among men and say boys 12 and up, which before I left, the gym I go to, the country club gym has lowerd the age requirement from 14 to 12. What do you think about a 12 year old boy showering with men? seeing men naked? when does it become taboo?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I have no problem with 12-year-olds showering with adult men at a facility where they already co-mingle, like a pool or other athletic facility.

3. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

Through out most of time this is the way it always was, no big deal, as it should be.

4. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Me either, I see zero wrong with men/boys of all ages showering together since 99+% of us are law abiding citizens and not soliciting minors for sex. Minors are in the locker room at the gym alone all the time everywhere I have lived and I have never heard of any problems.

5. _Auron_

_Auron_ Member

I don't see an issue either.

6. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

well said, I like your simplicity, lol. :smile: It should really be that simple, no issue, no big deal.

7. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    Males together nude in a nonsexual setting....what is the issue.

8. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think it's a problem. We should just educate our children so they know if/when someone is being inappropriate, and make sure they know they can tell us. But that goes for life in general and not just in a situation like you described.

9. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

Depends if the men are waving their cocks in the boys' faces while they're "talking".

I've seen that at my gym. The father'll be standing there naked at his locker and his cock will be about an inch from his young son's face for the entire conversation.

10. 220483

Gold Member

the taboo factor is very comum now a days... before all the pedophilia 'trend' started children and men could attend the same gyms, locker rooms, and even be naked arround one another. there is nothing wrong in it, just what we, in our 'mass media bleached minds', put there.

GO to youtube and see the some RONALD MC'DONALD commercials and see what YOU think about the closeness and friendship between an adult clown and small children... YouTube - First McDonalds Commercial - Creeepy!
    THERE is nothing wrong there either.. JUST what we NOW see as wrong!

#10 220483, May 28, 2008
    Last edited: May 28, 2008
  11. B_boynextdoorkpt

B_boynextdoorkpt New Member

OH, I agree, there is nothing wrong, I just like the discussion! LOL.
    As for the father's dick in his sons face, maybe he is short! lol
    Landon

P.S. My dad is 6 ft 6, I am 5 ft 6, lol, you do the math.

12. dreamer20

Gold Member

Being nude is not taboo. You must be thinking of sex (again).:tongue:

13. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

Well in that commercial he does over and over again pull his meat out from around his waist, lol.

(it's a hamburger/meat from a tray tied to his waist, lol) :smile::biggrin1:

14. 220483

Gold Member

nice POINT Rob15... and what a GOOD meat too, no? :D

15. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

LOL, thanks!

16. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

It would be sad if anyone would think this simple experience of being with others of your own gender of any age, like in a locker room type setting for example, would be anything but normal and natural. This is after-all what has almost always been a large part of the growing up experience of being in a locker room for goodness sake.

17. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    There is nothing really wrong with a gym facility allowing adolescent boys to workout and shower with the men because at 12 some of these boys are beginning to go through puberty. However, there are too many in our society that are afraid that the mixing of adolescents with adult men will lead to some kind of incorrect behavior between the two groups.

However......

1. I prefer an all adult male locker room because many, but not all, younger adolescent boys tend to fool around too when they are in a group setting without a supervising adult in the area and I don't want to be subjected to this kind of (boyish) behavior.

2. From what I have read on this site, in some gyms the all adult male locker rooms are used for more then just showering after a hard workout and I don't think adolescent boys should be present if this kind of adult male behavior is going on.

#17 horneyoldguy, Jun 27, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  18. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

ye gads, talk about raw!

Well, I guess he was trying to prove that no one could beat his meat- except maybe him of course.

19. AG08

Gold Member

As long as nothing inappropriate is happening, I don't see the issue either. I prefer to me in an adult environment in the locker room and shower because I too get annoyed by young boys' behaviour when they have no adult supervision. The pool at the university that I use runs day camps for kids in the summer, so I usually don't go in when the camps are being run. However, sometimes there are some young boys in the locker room and shower before the camps start. I don't care if they see me naked because I'm not paying attention to them or talking to them. I remember seeing naked men in the change room and shower countless times when I was a boy. The time is going to come in every young boy's life when he sees a fully developed adult male in the nude who is not a member of his family. It teaches kids what normal behaviour is among men in the locker room and shower.

20. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

That's a very young Willard Scott.

Draft saved Draft deleted