Tacky Male celeb you would secretly like to fuck

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
invisibleman said:
Patrick Duffy and Scott Bakula. :rolleyes:

Damn! Now there is a HOT guy that I forgot to mention...Patrick Duffy!! I used to fantasise about that guy back in the 'Dallas' days...anyone remember Patrick in his speedos by the pool??? HOT HOT HOT!! Now all we need is Alex8 to come up with goods!!

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to admit: Mario Lopez, despite his grating personality and nasal voice. Also, Tony Danza..., short, buff but not bulgingly, mouthwatering ASS, that sweet butch whattayadoin' personality...drool drool.......

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mjcp said:
Vanilla Ice. It is my deepest shame.
He was and is so handsome, he can really dance, and I want to shove my whole body up his sweet ass....lol, he's tacky, so I guess I share your shame!

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
joey lawrence has been mentioned. WHOA. his younger bro isn't chopped liver either.

mario - oh yeh.

kirk cameron still is pretty hot. he's got religion now, but so what. we can look can't we?

and can't overlook BUBBA. from mamas family. nuff said.

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
Okay...showing my age here...

1) Willie Aames when he was on "Eight is Enough" - always thought he was sexy, in a very geeky kind of way - now that's tacky...

2) Christopher Atkins - in his "Blue Lagoon" days

3) Matt Lattanzi - he was quite the number in "Rich and Famous" and that movie he did about the student having the affair with his summer French teacher

4) Randy Harrison (more recent) - nice ass! It's only tacky to me because of the difference in our ages.

hermosa_dude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL.... I was just cruising around YouTube (by the way check out dudeTube and Xtube !!! ) and ran across the tacky video David Hasselhoff did to "I can't help this feeling" a couple of years ago. I thought to myself... I'd fuck him still and if I was vers I'd let him flip me too (I'm a sucker for a guy with a hot hairy chest).... and with that thought... add a skinny Alec Baldwin to the list!!!

dengia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
1) ariel sharon
2) paul sorvino
3) ed brunetti (very muscular 72 years old man)

let me think about someone else