Tacky Male celeb you would secretly like to fuck

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
Bahahahahah! I'm glad I'm not alone. Check out my white text in message #11 :tongue:

Too funny.... I hadn't even noticed it. I actually met him about two years ago, and he's WAY hotter than he used to be. Or maybe it was just the fact that he had a posse.

aljami

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yhtang said:
Is it just me, or does that picture of Jason Statham look fake? His head/face don't seem to "fit" into the neck.

Nice bulge though.

There's a good chance it's real, Jason used to be in the British Olympics Diving Team before his film days. Also it does look like his chest he has smallish nipples. I think he's really hot I'm surprised to see him a 'tacky' thread!

matt nixon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well since it's got to be tacky.....kevin federline (what? he's looking better lately-and he's got a big dick!) and vilmer (whats his name from "that 70's show),will work for me.

seattle11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
sorry, but Lyle Lovett. i like his style and he's hot to me. i have every CD. i just know he got those low hangers that i love.

Marco26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If Vilmer (what's his name from the 70s show) is a Tacky Male Celeb, then I would definately like to fuck him, too.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hermosa_dude said:
He not tacky but the guy on Enterprise with the blond hair (Tripp?)... fuckin hot !!!
I agree! Of course, every "Star Trek" since the original has had its "slutty-stud-man-who-fucks-every-vaguely-female-alien" character... Kirk, Riker, (Bashir was an exception, he was the DS9 "stud", but didn't fuck as much as the others), Paris, Tripp....

But I agree, I would definitely bend Tripp over and bang him good, and then return the favor.....

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hypolimnas said:
What celeb do you find sexy/do-able...and yet...maybe not everyone sees him/her that way?

Donny Osmond[/quote]

Met him at a TV studio. He was handsome enough. Very surprised how the makeup was used to fill in the lines of his face. I thought he really had a gay vibe big time...though he was pushing the flirting with the women around almost not making him look straight. I bet anything he likes guy fucks on the side...but he can't get enough ass play

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CUBE said:
Donny Osmond

Met him at a TV studio. He was handsome enough. Very surprised how the makeup was used to fill in the lines of his face. I thought he really had a gay vibe big time...though he was pushing the flirting with the women around almost not making him look straight. I bet anything he likes guy fucks on the side...but he can't get enough ass play[/quote]

Even when I was a kid it was obvious to me that he was a total fake, but heaps of fun. I don't think anything has changed.

My sister and I used to do Donny and Marie duets!

Yip, he is American kitsch personified, strangely attractive. I would love to fuck the shit out of him. Oh did I say that?

I mean, I'd take care of him like the truly humble, and gracious gentleman, that I was brought up to be.

Underneath all that fake innocence, and conventionality, I'm sure there lurks a truly wild animal.

:wink:

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Underneath all that fake innocence, and conventionality, I'm sure there lurks a truly wild animal.
:wink:[/quote]

Donny is incredibly sexy. The fact that he plays the innocent makes him all the more so. i'd love to see him naked. I reckon he has a decent sized schlong.
Highly implausible, but wish there was a 'home movie' of him out there.