Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
I agree! Of course, every "Star Trek" since the original has had its "slutty-stud-man-who-fucks-every-vaguely-female-alien" character... Kirk, Riker, (Bashir was an exception, he was the DS9 "stud", but didn't fuck as much as the others), Paris, Tripp....

I'll take tacky Star Trek lust for $1,000: Lts. Paris from Voyager and Chekhov from the original series, please.
:)rolleyes:mad:self)

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing tacky about my choice;

Abraham Benrubi is the sexiest (IMHO) :32: Always had a weakness for his bedroom eyes and have been a fan of his since "Parker Lewis can't lose"

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fireballs said:
I want Eminem.
To fuck him hard, up the ass?
No -- just bragging rights!

Agreed. Eminem has a nice lil ass on him. Someone made a video clip of ass shots of him on youtube, and I must say, he has a nice smooth ass on him. He'd probably like it too.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Ok, this may be the tackiest yet.... Pauly Shore!:redface::biggrin1:

With short hair I find him to be cute. In the movie In the Army Now, he shows a bit of a 'pointy' bulge in his army green underwear! That scene and other scenes from that movie, made me see him in a "totally" different way!:tongue:

(Did anybody get the pun on his old "Totally Pauly" show's name?):redface:

vinny_spiruccino said:
I just might give Joey Lawrence a stab in the whiskers.

I would pay good money to see that!!!

I just loved Joey Lawrence throughout his career. I especially loved him bulging away in Blossom, and in Brotherly Love! Mmm... he's gorgeous!

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
I am surprised that no one has mentioned Jason Priestley. He proved in Calendar Girl that he has the stuff. And even after his accident, he still is handsome.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Manraker said:
I am surprised that no one has mentioned Jason Priestley. He proved in Calendar Girl that he has the stuff. And even after his accident, he still is handsome.

Probably because he is a Legend:tongue:

Not tacky at all. He filled the jeans well enough to get people to think about him in a sexual way, for years to come.:rolleyes:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jeff black said:
He filled the jeans well enough to get people to think about him in a sexual way, for years to come.:rolleyes:

It was all for naught.