Tacky Male celeb you would secretly like to fuck

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
That was LUKE PERRY who posed nude on OZ, not Jason Priestley. I feel bad that I called cutie Jason "tacky" so I will have to choose another celeb to make up for it. How about JOHN DAVIDSON?

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my favourites is Jon Bon Jovi, he's soopo cute, even though he's older. Pity that he's straight... married for many years to his school time sweetheart.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Manraker said:
That was LUKE PERRY who posed nude on OZ, not Jason Priestley. I feel bad that I called cutie Jason "tacky" so I will have to choose another celeb to make up for it. How about JOHN DAVIDSON?

There you go...now that is a tacky celeb. Many here are mentioning guys that are obviously hot. Let John Davidson remind everyone that it must be a guy others would not typically find attractive and yet...you want to do them until the rooster crows...carry on.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Christiaan said:
One of my favourites is Jon Bon Jovi, he's soopo cute, even though he's older. Pity that he's straight... married for many years to his school time sweetheart.

Adn, unfortunately, a major homophobe that makes Eminem look like the fiary princess..:rolleyes: