Tag And Release?

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm only 22 (just turned actually), but I heard of something that some older ladies do when they meet a young guy they're attracted to or think they will be, so they tag him, I assume by remembering a certain trait or giving him her info.

B/c I remember as far back as 12 or 13, girls even just a grade or 2 above me, or friends of my aunts would kind of almost flirt with me.

Do any of you do that? And if so, do you notice if a young guy has a bulge, or do you do it just b/c he's cute, or what?

~ Ryan

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
12 or 13? and friends of relatives hitting on you? I hate to make this judgment but I'm guessing this is all a fantasy in your mind and you're looking for jack off material.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm only 22 (just turned actually), but I heard of something that some older ladies do when they meet a young guy they're attracted to or think they will be, so they tag him, I assume by remembering a certain trait or giving him her info.

B/c I remember as far back as 12 or 13, girls even just a grade or 2 above me, or friends of my aunts would kind of almost flirt with me.

Do any of you do that? And if so, do you notice if a young guy has a bulge, or do you do it just b/c he's cute, or what?

~ Ryan

Tag as in the game or marking the man as your territory in some way? :confused: What in the hell are you talking about? If I want a man, I get him. :wink: I'm not going to slap a post-it on him; and come back later. :confused::tongue::rolleyes:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Yeah man, I've been getting hit on since before I was a fetus. I remember the oocyte seeing me when I was just a sperm, you know, she didn't say anything, but she kinda gave me that look, you know what I mean. Then we did it, yeah, that's right.

Anyway so I remember when I was about 3 months old this broad at the hospital saw me, clipped a hard, plastic barcode on my ear, and I was all like, "dubyoo tee eff mate" but there it was, and THEN like all ten, twenty years later, suddenly she came back and scanned my tag and was all, "Hey, you're ready to go," and she just ripped my pants off and we did it right there.

Then she threw me back! But I know even after she threw me back, she was checking out my massive bulge (because women all absolutely love bulges more than any other trait in a man).

Women are so confusing sometimes, dude. I say be careful.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought tag and release referred to the way some guys (and I suppose women) will go out, pick up a guy/woman in a way that looks to all intents and purposes like they're going to fuck him/her, but then at the end of the night go home alone. I read a magazine article about it being a way people assured themselves they were still attractive.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah man, I've been getting hit on since before I was a fetus. I remember the oocyte seeing me when I was just a sperm, you know, she didn't say anything, but she kinda gave me that look, you know what I mean. Then we did it, yeah, that's right.

Anyway so I remember when I was about 3 months old this broad at the hospital saw me, clipped a hard, plastic barcode on my ear, and I was all like, "dubyoo tee eff mate" but there it was, and THEN like all ten, twenty years later, suddenly she came back and scanned my tag and was all, "Hey, you're ready to go," and she just ripped my pants off and we did it right there.

Then she threw me back! But I know even after she threw me back, she was checking out my massive bulge (because women all absolutely love bulges more than any other trait in a man).

Women are so confusing sometimes, dude. I say be careful.

d00d i'm older dan u, can i tag u bro?