Tahmoh Penikett

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh, those eyes! had never seen a close-up, before!

exactly my ideal -- square jawed, dark-haired, and green-eyed

(as far as those other pics, I'm "Forbidden" -- evidently he felt he had to get a restraining order :mad:)

farrendahl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And if thats not another good reason (other than the brilliant writing and acting) to watch BSG I don't know what is

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What a ridiculous name!!...

Your comment isn't really worthy of a response, but some other people reading this thread might be interested to know that "Tahmoh" is an aboriginal Canadian name; his mother is First Nation and he was named by his maternal grandmother after a great uncle. "First Nation" is one of the terms used to describe the indigenous or aboriginal peoples of Canada. (The term "Native American" is not commonly used in Canada, nor do they say "Native Canadian.") Specifically, he is a member of the White River First Nation.

All about Tahmoh Penikett: Tahmoh Penikett Biography, Filmography & Contact Info

S

superbot

Your comment isn't really worthy of a response, but some other people reading this thread might be interested to know that "Tahmoh" is an aboriginal Canadian name; his mother is First Nation and he was named by his maternal grandmother after a great uncle. "First Nation" is one of the terms used to describe the indigenous or aboriginal peoples of Canada. (The term "Native American" is not commonly used in Canada, nor do they say "Native Canadian.") Specifically, he is a member of the White River First Nation.

All about Tahmoh Penikett: Tahmoh Penikett Biography, Filmography & Contact Info
I think 'some other people' have just died of disinterest....

cal333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those who still are fans of Tahmoh, I suggest looking at Superherofan.net again. There are some awesome pics of him with some enormous bulge from his recent SyFy mini-series River World! *drools*

The first link takes you directly to his toned ass, while the second to his ginormous wee-wee! :biggrin1: To be honest every picture is worth a view though...

Superherofan/Gallery/T/Tahmoh Penikett/cold-squad-shower03

Superherofan/Gallery/T/Tahmoh Penikett/riverworld02 After this pic there's a few good ones, and then finally one from the side that is just - well - you can see for yourself!!! :cool: It's safe to say this Galactica officer really earned his medals! Lol!

D

deleted142346

It was nice to see him again in SyFy's Incorporated, in a small part. Sadly, fully clothed, which put the focus on his weird, smug, line delivery. :-(

blue26

Mythical Member
Media
Where is this from ?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif